How the fuck did he float like that? Why didn't any character say anything about it?

How the fuck did he float like that? Why didn't any character say anything about it?

Attached: 2p184fo1b9w51.jpg (640x480, 63.36K)

I wanted to find the worst version of this image and I succeeded!

Attached: tumblr_pmzd00tIro1xhhmplo1_1280.png (1280x894, 340.88K)

Lowry is a seasoned detective, I'm sure it was surprising at first but after a while his colleagues just got used to it.

Ok but why does he float and why the fuck does the MC say pizza wrong?

>post a screenshot from an obscure game
>don’t state the name of the game
Why is OP such a massive homosexual faggot?

shut up child

Attached: file.png (925x269, 136.03K)

Lurk, newfag

Obscure? The fucking cover's a goddamn classic that's been regularly posted on Any Forums for years, are you telling me I need to tell you that I posted a screenshot from Mystery of the Druids? Am I dealing with a fucking toddler? How the fuck did you post here?

>using jewgle
No thanks, how about you just be less of a faggot.

>feeding him anyway
absolute baka

Haven't thought about this game in a while. I always gave up at the fishing port

God that fucking cat.

>point and click game
>released in 2001
>49 metacritic
Yeah that shits obscure as fuck. Just because it had a cover of a proto-soijak doesn’t mean it’s relevant.

LOL! is that a jojo reference???
>obscure
how new? /our guy/ made a video about it

You have to go back

For me it's Limbo of the Lost

Are you mad because you developed a shit game that no one cares about?

Pitza

What kind of psycho poisons a fucking hobo just for some spare change? And did anyone else think they'd somehow use the missing wallet as a plot device later on instead of just forgetting it?

Do you guys even play videogames or just watch e-celebs and post about what they talk about?

Don't you mean pitza