Its been so long

Its been so long,
Since he made watchable content
Over two years,
Now we have stupidly long rpgs and retarded splatshit nickelodeon shooters.

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-175913_YouTube.jpg (728x832, 64.17K)

Cope pokefag

I don't know, he's got me interested in trying Splatoon.

but splat is great

Attached: get off the sponge.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

I can get feeling that Xenoblade 2 went on too long, but Splatoon 2 has been fantastic. The only real issue I've had is not with the episodes themselves, but the release schedule. Chugga is certainly not new to delays, but he's already taken several week-long ones this time for Colosseum or conventions. I'm happy he's taking part in these events. Just having them all happen back-to-back has been a bit tiring.

>used to rotate three projects at once on his channel, keeping content fresh
>he stopped doing that for some reason, even while interest in old LPs dwindle
>used to be charmingly autistic, with room to grow into a rounded autist
>now he's still at the same level of autist he was in 2014, but he doubles down on badly misread plot points, reminders he lifts weights and walks now (but doesn't diet so he's a chubby buff guy), and being an omega simp for tsundere bitch girls who look like children but are actually older than 18
Where did it all go wrong?
Hard mode: not the autism
DMD mode: not the absentee beaner junkie dad

Attached: thinking about rogering that cat minge.jpg (900x750, 52.42K)

who?
fuck off zoomers

>m-my opinion is worthless, y-you're all z-zoomers
Nice sage, faggot

he fell for the asian gf meme

Attached: masae.jpg (665x1024, 213.05K)

>becomes a xenofag
>content becomes unwatchable
woah...

I'm surprised none of his crew got busted in a scandal yet, very impressive. Also does Tim still look like a bridge troll that likes talking about shit and stuff? I stopped watching early on, like pokemon crystal

>but he doubles down on badly misread plot points, reminders he lifts weights and walks now (but doesn't diet so he's a chubby buff guy), and being an omega simp for tsundere bitch girls
what does this even mean?

Attached: 1641950971321.jpg (2048x1536, 460.04K)

I don't understand why he thought doing a year long lets play on that generic weebshit was a good idea. I wish he'd stop doing nintendo shit, him on Monster Hunter or Dark Souls would be kino content though.

pokemon platinum was his final good series

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!! ZOOMER ZOOMER ZOOMER ZOOMER ZOOMER ZOOMER ZOOMER!!!!!!!!

I think the misreading plot points thing is referring to how he supported the interpretation that Nia is transgender in XC2 because of the hot spring scene (even though it's blatantly foreshadowing the fact she's a blade)

I loved watching his Xenoblade 1 playthrough, because I had not played it.
But I did play Xenoblade 2, so I wasn't going to watch his playthrough of it.
I also don't give a shit about Splatoon campaign.
If he is going to play JRPGs I wish he would stick to ones that are not much played, like Xenoblade 1 was when he had made that lets play.
I really thought by now I would be watching him lets play Pikmin 4, but not only is he not lets playing it BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST YET

Attached: 1386397126795.gif (254x135, 218.21K)

Eh, I wasn't crazy about Xenoblade 2 so I skipped like a solid year or so of his vids but these Splatoon 2 videos are pretty good.

Emile, Jon, and Tim all seem to have absolutely no reason to even be caught in any sort of scandal that would destroy their online careers. They seem reasonably capable of balancing their lives out and have never come off as overly ambitious. If anybody from their close group is ever getting busted for something, odds are really high it wouldn't be one of them and thus less people would care unless they were somehow complicit to shit.

I really doubt he would have done it if it wasn't a sequel to Xenoblade 1. Hell, he still cancelled the X playthrough he had in the works for a while, even if that was partially due to issues surrounding it being stuck on the Wii U. For what it's worth, he at least almost certainly made the most comprehensive playthrough to date of XC2. That's at least somewhat worthwhile.

Agree on him branching out more from Nintendo, however. He did it a few times in the earlier days, but it's been ages since then. I get Nintendo is always a safe bet, but I'd love to see his thoughts on other games outside that envelope.