Whose rambling was worse?

Whose rambling was worse?

Attached: fsf.png (964x1581, 1.26M)

BEAR AND BULL

Well Fallout 4 was so boring that I never even got to Sean's old man rambling. Even though Lonesome Road was a colossal waste of time, at least FNV is a competent enough game to make me complete it and it's DLCs.

Attached: 1621326739832.jpg (1024x989, 79.4K)

I find the top's hubris far more annoying considering all he's done is live inside a well lit cave while pretending that the surface is an irredeemable shithole compared to his cave.

Shaun's
Ulysses is just mighty fucking pissed that your delivery blew up the one calm place he could call home and wants you to know the weight of your actions as he's made you his one-sided nemesis while you weren't even aware of him other than the guy managing your delivery orders telling you that he said you should carry it.
Shaun and his factions are extremely badly written just to keep them from being considered an actual good faction in any capacity
>the synths that we deliberately gave enough intelligence and human likeness that they are indistinguishable from humans are no more than slaves meant to be chained
>we tried to diplomatically reach the Commonwealth but we were spurned!!! please ignore the fact that we single-handedly created the super mutant problem and regularly wipe out places of people for our own goals
One problem with Fallout 4 is that they made the Commonwealth too much of a nice place to live to actually warrant being in such a supposedly atrocious state. The water is drinkable to a degree, the weather is good save for the occasional radstorm, crops are growing freely and unassisted, there's tons of trees, there's still plenty of ruins to scavenge but somehow there's even more raiders and hostile people than in Fallout 3, which was an actual nuclear-blasted hellhole where the main quest was actually making the water fucking drinkable and the biggest settlement was an armored fortified abandoned warship.

you can shoot your son immediately and you are forced to listen to BEARBULLBEARBULL for the entire duration of the DLC, so the choice is obvious

Ulysses and I can say this with complete confidence despite never having played Fallout 4/76 whichever one the other guy is from.

shaun didn't harras you for an entire DLC. you can shoot him in the face and get over with it. you are forced to ingest ulysses ramblings until you meet him in person

I roleplayed a bit too much into the brotherhood of steel and crazy dad role so I shoot father as soon as I could
That kinda broke the game as the kid he had in the cage was just standing still and you couldn't interact with anything, being forced to leave without knowing anything about your kid

How the fuck did synths escape the institute in the first place? You're telling they don't have cameras nor guards on the fucking teleporter room? I don't think they even said anything about it

Attached: 1652973787060.jpg (1022x688, 175.88K)

Fallout 4 has to be the most boring fucking Bethesda title I've ever played. Honestly what were they thinking? Everything about the game (and 76) is ugly. The design, the writing, even the fucking actors they chose are appaling. God I hate Hack Howard.

200 years after a nuclear war, almost everything should be post-war, and pre-war items should be either extremely rare or in completely ruined condition
The Institute is a huge step in the right direction for Bethesda, even if they're totally retarded, because at least they make everything they use in their underground workshops.

>fallout 2 shows vault city, despite the corruption behind the scenes, that the world is beginning to rebuild and the average day to day life is pretty uneventful
>by the time of new vegas that early 20th century quality of life has spread to most of California with the only skirmishes happening far away on the frontier
>somehow nobody in the east coast is capable of even picking up a broom or traveling 5 miles in any given direction
>life is just as bleak as it was for 220 plus years
Why is Bethesda so dumb?

Why would the Brotherhood of Steel not want to capture as much Institute technology as possible to safeguard it
They should capture the Institute, not nuke it

What? Don't you love helping settlers that somehow get attacked by ghouls on the other side of the map?

Because 40k is popular, and they're the closest thing we have to SMarines

>safeguard
That’s never been the case, they’ve always been a cult of tech hoarders since fallout. That’s just their pr slogan

BoS was always about old world technology, their whole shtick in F4 is to destroy the new technology that they believe is the key to nuke humanity again.

post post apocalypse isn't fun and im sure todd loves fallout 1 instead of 2.

>somehow nobody in the east coast is capable of even picking up a broom or traveling 5 miles in any given direction

Sounds pretty realistic to me desu

The divide was a cool environment at least and Ulysses at least told you his motives. The institute could have been a cool faction but bethesda has had terrible writers since oblivion

>on the other side of the map
the whole map is like 20 minutes across at a brisk jog

>Why would the Brotherhood of Steel not want to capture as much Institute technology as possible to safeguard it
What was there to capture? They got the teleportation tech in their ending and that's probably the best thing. What else was there? Synths? They don't need or want them. Institute weapons? Sure, but they have plenty left over by the end and they suck compared to laser/plasma weapons. What else was the institute even working on down there? Some food tech I guess, whose to say they didn't take the docs for it or just assumed it was worse than their own food research?

>Using a giant robot with laser and mini-nukes = Good
>Underground facility with tech that could improve the medical field, feed people for generations, and create the robots that could be perfect for missions in highly radioactive zones? = Nuke the fucking thing

BoS was always retarded.

Again they’re mentality is
>we don’t have a need for this
>so nobody else should need it or have it either

>What was there to capture?
The clean underground base with a lot of resources? It beats living in a rundown airport

Gen 1 and Gen 2 synths would be incredibly useful for any faction to use without any of the moral implications of the Gen 3 synth question

>have the airship
>have tele tech
>don’t need it
>no one else needs it
That’s bos fallout baby

The BEAR BULL guy at least had a decent reason,Father's reason is borderline retarded

Attached: fallout combat.webm (470x360, 893.62K)