Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

did Valorant kill this game?

Attached: 5zHA4DXhWdQfiyaBKXeQyg.jpg (3840x2160, 2.15M)

in NA yes

Valorant is for zoomers and trannies
CSGO is for men

Attached: Ajin.png (1129x1192, 1.33M)

No. Rank decay did in oce

Yes if you're from america.

It's better than Valorant but that isn't saying much
Most of the people that moved to Valorant did it because of one of these
-Zoomers
-Free and they never paid for CSGO
-They think every match they lose is because of cheaters
-They never got into CSGO in the first place

the grenades suck dick and filter practically everyone who wants to play cs
there's nothing logical about pixel hunting and practicing that one pixel hunt 5 different spots for every map you play which also opens it self to shitty exploits
valorant just does somethings better in general
onlything cs has is the recoil patterns and sounds

You don't need to know optimal grenade placement, you have a general idea once you throw enough of them
Valorant sure may streamline this decision-making but it's locked behind your character pick which in some cases may already give you a disadvantage
That is also considering Riot's patch culture where they just decide to buff some nerf some to keep a meta going because they don't want players to figure more than they can
It is a very restrictive game

Also the maps are awful

Pretty much yeah

it's not locked behind a character pick though they're all vaguely the same shit just with different roles on the character pick not one really gives a big advantage
some maps are terrible but otherwise at least you aren't forced to play only two maps

>Forced to play only two maps
Dust2 is highly picked but not the only one that people play, there's Cache, Inferno, Mirage, Overpass, Nuke and those are probably the most competitive ones, there's also Vertigo, Train and others which you can just choose to play anytime
>Not locked behind a character pick
I'm pretty sure at this point you could have a team without any smokes
>Some maps are terrible
There's like only 6 maps or so and 3 of them are awful, the most innovative and fun to play ones are the least liked by the community and 3 site maps are just bad

Did you even play CSGO?

It killed itself by promoting cheating and never updating the game outside shitty gambling lootbox items

que up cs and try to play anything but mirage and dust 2
maybe after 40 games you'll get inferno

>only two maps
since fucking when are you forced to only play two maps?

I won't because I don't want to play the game at the moment but next time there's a thread I hope you visit it, I'll queue up for Train

you dont have to learn a ton of nade lineups. In fact you can get to high levels without knowing them in the first place. You can always be good at throwing utility on the fly. For flashbangs you can just know angles and places to throw them from that dont require precision
you can find games on inferno all the time tho

You don't play

but you are gay

>Any Forums looks like this

Attached: Ajin - Demi Human - File_ 36 - 33.jpg (1142x1600, 550.58K)

Welp