One day

One day...

Attached: darksiders-3-the-four-horsemen-fury-war-strife-death-s798.jpg (3840x2160, 1.55M)

I’m downloading darksiders warmastered for switch.

Hope it’s good.

I'm still a little disappointed that they didn't keep Phil LaMarr as Strife's VA for Genesis.

Have fun, user. Word of advice, the first hour of the game can be really rough.

So I've read that apparently THQ is going to make some big announcements in August. How likely is that one of them is going to be Darksiders 4?

yes and it's another prequel this time from the POV of the Nigress Angel.

Based im downloading Darksiders 2 to replay it. Nice thread timing. I love this series first one is fun as fuck tho some puzzles especially at end of the game can get tedious but its worth going through them.

>society literally fears this

over a decade since the cliffhanger and i still want my Strife TPS

Strife being black was just a disguise

>Nigress Angel
Who?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123.33K)

God she is so hot bros

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1709x1080, 1.18M)

I would

She's tanned though. Not black. And that's pretty much every single Angle in the series.

>One day...
ill finish the first game

Bro... is that what your wife said about her bf Jamal?

I don't have a wife

Sorry, meant your son's mother's bf Jamal.

Death is by far the coolest, everyone would want to play as him. War is kinda boring but whatever, he's still okay with his simple one-liners and hulk smash attitude, he's got a little of that Arnold Schwarzenegger charm. The woman is complete joke, her design was ruined with the censorship and her playstyle/powers were trash. And then there's that retarded looking gun faggot no one cares about.

It would be a mistake to make a game about all of them. Just pick one and make their game good. Or better yet, don't make any more of this shit because honestly it's a 5/10 series at best.

remind me what Joe Mad's doing these days?