Have you ever met an gamer girl? Discord and twitch thots don’t count...

Have you ever met an gamer girl? Discord and twitch thots don’t count. Was she actually into gaming or just play stardew valley and animal crossing?

Attached: 28A56AD9-2E2C-445A-B542-329AACCF4EF5.png (480x270, 222.6K)

yes but she only plays animal crossing and minecraft. im pretty sure she is an aspie. she is a typical cute and shy girl who has no friends. she also has bangs and glasses which are my ultimate turn on. i don’t care if she is a real gamer or not i’ve already married her in my head

Attached: 1F8F5FDD-F42E-455A-9508-9416E9097985.jpg (1099x861, 835.35K)

not once have i ever met a gamer girl irl in the last 20 years

My gf plays CS source.

>hes dating the *i'm not like the other girls meme*

I married a gamer girl. She's playing San Andreas right now.

Women don't like videogames.

I've got one at work. Out of principle I've never talked about games with her, good thing she's got plenty of other hobbies

*non-autistic women don’t like videogames.

Yeah I have. Mostly stardew valley and that type of shit, but she'll occasionally branch out into shit I play at random. Surprisingly was interesting in Crusader Kings because she's a map autist.

Sister, we finished a million games together

I fuck my slampig friend while she plays vidya. She acts like she hates it at first when I start feeling her up while she's playing but the moment I stick my cock in her mouth she gives in.

My wife plays normie vidya, but I'll take what I can get.

Gamer girls irl want chads and brads and tyrones not Any Forums incels

Attached: 1651078301315.png (1080x1795, 457.19K)

I went out of my way to marry a woman who not only hates video games but does not want our children to play them.

This faggot addiction probably kept me from banging a dozen girls in school and university and missing a hundred parties.

I wish, all they play these days is Apex for some reason

it’s over

Imagine marrying someone that hates your interests.
You're a cuck simp.

Video games are for faggots

>enjoying yourself playing video games vs
>banging a few dozen mid women that you’ll forget about the next day anyways

lmao. based.

>Boomer gamer girls
They all played Miss Pacman and were stupidly good at it.
>That one autist gamer girl that actually played games
Primary school female friend's older sister, who we'd watch play vidya when we couldn't play outside. She played FF9, Tomb Raider, Half-Life, and Gran Turismo as far as I remember.
Every other 'gamer girl' I've met has been an attention seeker, or a fujo.

Did your wife’s boyfriend make you say that?

all girls are like that, no just gamer girls. women just assimilate hobbies just because men genuinely enjoy them. You can find pretty easy the animal crossing girls and even elden ring gals but is very difficult to find a girl who likes fighting games.

I knew one who was so autistically into her franchieses she was like a wikipedia on them.
She also barely showered and would eat a single meal a day (plenty of coca cola though!) so that she could play more games.

Videogames don't exist user, they're made up for twitch streams.

i remember teaching an older woman how to play hunter in WoW back during Wrath of the Lich King, her daughter was around my age and also in the guild.

essentially she hard not grasped rotation and gearing and i spent an hour or so helping her change out her gems for ones more fitting to what she was doing and walked her through the talent tree and finally rotation.

more than doubled her dps the next raid we did, instead of being dead last in dps she was in the upper 1/3rd of the raid.

I hanged out with a few and even had a gamer girlfriend.
If you think i was lucky you are wrong. They were all mentally ill and i am glad that i got away from them.

Most gamer girls have mental health problems.

Yeah and they are a mixed bag but I won't ever say no to a fat gamer girl

Avoid gamer girls if you can, they're not worth the trouble. It's a huge red flag. Just get a normal girl and if she sees and likes the games you play then that's fine.

My ex was a hardcore fan of jrpg's. She could probably tell you all the secrets in the PS1 final fantasies and I recall watching her speedrun some Kingdom Hearts 2 worlds. In fact my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger was with her. Good times...

Attached: 32xyra68egx51.jpg (3024x4032, 1.34M)

Female friend plays mostly shooters and likes horror

And Valorant.

That’s the thing with girls, my ex didn’t like games dates me buys a switch and plays it all day, we break up and she stops playing games.
Women just like whatever their boyfriend likes

Yes quite a few