She offers you sex that would both be pleasurable and save you the need to sacrifice yourself against the final boss

>she offers you sex that would both be pleasurable and save you the need to sacrifice yourself against the final boss
>choose to die instead
How do you think she feels about that?

Attached: sexwithmorrigan.jpg (776x1080, 186.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLmsua3yneU#t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>grimy medieval-esque setting
>witch that lived in a swamp and turned into animals regularly
>has laced under garments
Bioware are legitimately fucked

Warm tent

Attached: 1648310500510.jpg (1166x1600, 395.08K)

>fridge mode
hurff durff feggits git off mah vidyer

She looks like she fucks her son

>all those shota sfms
Pretty based community desu

Yeah but it's for the purpose of giving birth to a dark God that might very well be worse than the dragon I just killed.

Still went for it on my dwarf, banking on the lyrium immunity to do its thing.

She could play for the NFL

>generic underwear character model on a character whose actual underwear is blatantly visible in her regular outfit

man these games were lazy

Was she really that wide? Also, the best ending is telling her to fuck off, banging the Queen and letting her dad die.

feels having sex with someone else.

who cares what a swamp dwelling nobody thinks

since bioware have proven that they can't make games like they used to anymore in order to save the franchise they need to revamp it with a spin-off
>you are a warden
>you get the calling
>you go to the deep roades to kill as many dark spawn as you can
>no party, no towns, no camp, no currency, no merchants
>you occasionally meet other characters(legion of the dead, adventurers, semi-sentient tainted)
>you can talk to them and there should be a story but they will stay in their safe areas
>like a western souls game so story, dialogue and characters are important but not as big as the combat and exploration
>combat would be sword and board, 2handed weapons or dual weapons
>no gandalfs, no legolas, sometimes you track down special darkspawn and choose your angle of attack but you're not climbing up walls
>not quite cuhurazay dmc/bayo but more arcadey and fast paced than dark souls
>look and feel of For Honor when it was first presented or the calling trailer for origins youtube.com/watch?v=HLmsua3yneU#t=20
>tonally it starts out as a suicide mission
>you're in your 50s, you seen it all and done even more
>you made your peace with the end and you welcome it
>then you start uncovering more secrets about the taint, the darkspawn and the calling
>several endings depending on your choices
>character progression is handled via a standard xp/level system
>special abilities and passives are gained by killing bosses, exploration and rewarded from completing specific tasks
>item upgrades are very rare but make a huge difference
>no 100s of incremental upgrades
>when you get a new or special piece of gear you will feel it

well it was released on the xbox 360

idea guys are so annoying lol lmao

Would probably be a severe hit to her self-esteem desu.
It's also funny.

>caring about women's feeling

Attached: 311238572372.jpg (541x498, 53.88K)

>She describes it as a ritual
>I asked about it
>learned about the demonic baby
>leliana let's you tap that with no demon child envolved
>"it would save your life tho"
>asked if it had to be me
>"no"
>used max persuasion to throw alistair at it and went back to fucking leliana
So, technically, ferelden has literally a bastard demonic child prince since I also made him king

>let loghain live
>alistair becomes a crazed drunkard
>tell witch to fuck off
>keep fucking leliana
>let loghain do the finishing blow
best end

we've come a long way

Attached: morrigan shadowheart.jpg (411x388, 44.21K)

She'd probably just think you are fucking stupid (and she wouldn't be wrong)

Attached: tumblr_2dd3a86a08f8d1a3912ffe37308023d3_9fd2aae0_2048.jpg (1920x1080, 586.22K)

Imagine if Bioware just kept to the same system as Origins and improved upon it. They would be where Larian are now.

gib your best rpg with cute romance like morrigan or bastila

inb4 "str8"

Was there anything like a kickstarter program in 2009? Anyway if they would have gone a route like that, the DA series could have been amazing

Why do evil witch whores have to be so pretty bros?

Attached: dany8.png (998x935, 2.65M)

It turns out there's literally no downside to it so you are retarded for not taking the deal,

She can't handle the fact that loghain sacrificing himself is the best ending. Its undeniably kino transforming him from the Grey Warden's worst enemy into their perfect candidate.

She isn't truly evil, just very mean. Letting Alistair do the ritual is cruel though because it will mean hours of small penis humiliation for him

He's rangebanned

Evil witch whores were BUILT for lawful good Paladin cock

Attached: morrigankiss.jpg (2560x1440, 788.13K)

god why can't bioware make female bodies? dragon age and mass effect are really bad with this

The true kino is letting Lohain suffer forever by not only letting him survive DA:O but also denying him his sacrifice in DA:I

About fucking time.

Attached: 1652203468039.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>the DA series could have been amazing
It really could have, I was expecting the next NWN/Baldur's Gate and DA Origins is still an amazing game, they just needed to expand upon it graphically, kink out bugs, and improve the combat. Then they released DA2 and I knew Bioware were dead.

>He doesn't know
It has happened multiple times and he still comes back and shitposts some more until he gets banned again

Thats an EA thing if they had 4-5 years to make an actual game instead of some company breathing down their neck to crap out sequels to DA and ME it would've been fine.

An actual DA2 would come out in 2014-2015 we'd probably get a proper 3 at this very moment if Bioware wasn't destroyed by EA and then from the inside out.

Why is he so insane
It's really not funny anymore that guy is an actual psychopath

>They would be where Larian are now.
the laughing stoke of the industry after 2 garbage reddit games and murdering BG?

the only one suffering through DA:I is you

>Thats an EA thing
I seriously doubt that after bioware shat out anthem

>all that bullshit for you to go squish one monster

Your weirdo niche opinion isn't reality, user. Larian is beloved as fuck

Oh man the models have not aged well

>arms
>hands
>fingers
i hate bioware so much it's unreal

Attached: 1625499999025.png (1200x1200, 1.46M)

They were already outdated when the game came out. MGS4 came out one and a half years before it, for extreme graphical comparsion. DA:O was in development since 2002 or so though

>Two generations of non-stop improvements on FFXII clones
I'd suffer through games' worth of the stereotypical dumpster fire Bioware story for that.

Attached: 1625426859261.jpg (185x268, 15.44K)