What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 0E1FE7AA-494B-43F0-B28A-D3374F1EB706.jpg (400x538, 122.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWFwMxteDc0&ab_channel=CellextynX2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fun
...makes me realize though
you can't go back and game in a non Any Forums world now where it was just you and the kino

Very soulful and unique story and writing for a Mario game and an absymally shitty midi soundtrack.

you can criticize the game for it's abundance of backtracking but do not fucking talk shit about the soundtrack you cretin

I didn't like that I had to push buttons during attacks and dropped it.

The last good paper mario game. Super zoomers do not @ me.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWFwMxteDc0&ab_channel=CellextynX2

Charming characters, fun scenarios and combat.
Just an all around good example of what a sequel should look like.

It is undeniably fun and dark/cheerful. Glitzville is my favorite just because it makes you feel like a champ.

Attached: Walt-in-Car.jpg (1408x795, 609.17K)

It's good, don't get me wrong, but it makes no effort to even hide the amount of backtracking it makes you do as gameplay filler time.

Soon we will look back to the current years and miss the things we are experiencing now. Endlessly missing the past.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 18.52.08.png (1840x400, 822.69K)

One of the greatest regrets I have is that I never completed this game before my gamecube was lost. Emulation remains very bad specifically for this game and it's a real treasure.

One of the best games ever made.

is there a trick for emulation it? the first one for n64 runs just fine but gamecube one is unplayable on my machine

Fun Mario adventure through lands of paper with funny companions along the way, enjoy it we don't get shit like this anymore

Fun. Very fun. The backtracking only really gets annoying on second playthroughs. You get to experience the best chapters for the first time. I'm honestly a bit jealous.

No idea, I thought dolphin ran everything perfectly these days.

A great time and then a lifetime of disappointment when they never make a proper sequel

maybe it is my specs, I am using an 5 year old laptop but I thought that it would be enough hardware wise.
But I bought final fantasy 9 on steam and it runs without a flaw.

How old is your fucking Amiga? Dolphin is a fantastic emulator and it handles TTYD near flawlessly.

not arguing, just curious what you didnt like about super paper mario. i enjoyed it but i never got to play this one so my tastes could be super poop

I read somewhere that its a CPU thing.

do you still remember what the fix was?
now that I think about it, I also had to download an extention/mod (don't quiet remember what it was called) for the n64 mario to run well, before that it suffered form horrible slow down after fighting the goomba king

The game runs fine on Dolphin, just got to tweak a few settings because the defaults cause crashes.

Use OpenGL rendering, I used a better setting like Vulkan and the game would just crash. Witched to that and it runs fine.

Its a fine game but isnt a paper mario game at all. Its basically just a regular mario game that borrows a couple concepts like damage points and swappable abilities.
The music and writing are good and it is a good game, but calling it a paper mario game feels like putting the monster hunter story games in the same category as the main games. Theyre just too different.