Hahah

Attached: owch.png (966x637, 687.78K)

what happened?

Guess that sexual content didn't deliver

Qrd?

Steam reviewers saying the devs use a 3rd party mod workshop instead of steam's workshop.

They advertized moddability on a game on steam, then when the time came to add it, they didn't use the worshop. They used a chinese third party software that to use you had to agree to CCP rules and I think also prove you were chinese, completely fucking over the entire western fanbase and pissing off china.
They went overlywhelming negative within 1 day and just keep going lower.

Attached: Consnession.png (729x67, 41.4K)

>announced support for mods
>doesn't use the steam workshop

If your want to download mods from that website, you need to:
>Download and install a Chink curated software used to download mods.
>Log into it by registering an account that requires Chinese mobile number verification.
>Agree to abide by the CCP laws that restrict freedom of speech.
>Understand and accept that the mods contain content only permitted by the CCP.

>Nooooooooo why don't you support Steam's buggy mess of a workshop instead of the one you like

shut the fuck up retarded bugman

Opening a steam workshop page isn't that easy, that's why very few devs support it, I can't believe steamdrones get so assmad about things they have no idea about, I too would use my own website to host mods instead of going through all of valve's bs, you know how many paperwork you have to fill and the rules you have to follow? Plus giving them a percentage of each sale if you want to charge something, not worth the hassle, besides Valve barely supports it, it's piss easy to hack and crack the mods

>171000 reviews
That translates to like 50 billion sales. The devs don't give a fuck.

People still use 3rd party launchers with shitty services like Steam?

lmfao, bet people are still on the epic games train too

>50 billion
there are only 7 billion people on Earth...

how the fk are you defending this shitty ccp stuff?
are you a bug drone?

I'm not defending ccp stuff, who gives a fuck about that, if you're not even Chinese they can't do shit about you, I'm saying steam's workshop is stupid and not worth the hassle, are you dense? I can totally understand why a dev wouldn't want to use it, and sadly I also totally understand why valvecultist will defend it even though nobody fucking uses it

>Negative reviews also came from people who speak chinese themselves.
Guess this is a terrible decision even for the Chinese.

don't worry, those poor chink chongs will soon be dead for daring to speak against the ccp

then I hope the devs understand why I won't buy their game

sounds based

I hope they find a cure for retardation some day, your suffering must come to an end.

steam workshop is garbage man

Well yeah, the appeal of Steam for the Chinese is that it's outside of the CCP's jurisdiction, it's virtually the only way to get content that doesn't conform to their draconian censorship laws. Forcing mods to go through a site that requires your personal ID and can only offer CCP-sanctioned content kind of flies in the face of all that.

3rd party mod workshop in which the devs have full control over the mod and can do whatever they want with them, CCP compliant and need chinese cellphone number and in case your mod offends CCP and you need to be "reeducated" in a concentration... ops educational camp.