The death of Stellaris

The death of Stellaris.

Attached: 1647206183847.jpg (616x353, 77.24K)

how did they manage to fuck it up this time?

by adding ur mum

I'm waiting on mod stability myself right now, but unless they broke multiplayer I can't imagine this actually broke the game. Mostly because it was never balanced in the first place.

>actual title is fine print at the top
>subtitle is massive and centered
>it's also the exact same as two other existing franchises' titles
It's like they wanted to make people not know what this is at first glance.

Is it true they removed all the white people from the game kek after removing the mod that does the opposite.

What happened now?

How much dlc, patching, etc are these nord niggers going to do to this game? It's amazing how much has changed since the original release version. I'm done giving them money, fuck paradox.

Yes
which I utterly condemn but I have to wonder who the fuck was actually playing as humans to notice

Wasn't Stellaris by far the crappiest Paradox vanilla until Imperator?
Hell what even happened with Imperator.

More or less. Models are asians but you can get white/black textures.

It's still not good even now. It blends the worst elements of 4X and grand strategy games, without anything resembling balance or challenge, and all the depth it has basically boils down to slightly different ways to get the same two or three main resources.

But vanilla was definitely worse. No question there.

I still play it, of course.

Is it fun?

>Grand Strategy
>fun

Only if you have like 20 mods.

It's bad, in a lot of ways. Dumb and unbalanced. But yeah it's fun.

As someone who never played 4x games, how hard is this to learn? Also, is there a way to disable mods on a pirated version?

Dlcs, not mods*

2.0 killed Stellaris

It's easy enough to learn, if only because the point of the game is to enjoy playing it, rather than to necessarily win.

There's a massive amount of ways to tailor your empire to be exactly what you want, and you can roleplay the *shit* out of it in a million different ways. If you play for that sorta shit, it's great. If you treat it like a game to beat, then it's a messy pile of crap.

No idea about pirating it, though. Sorry.

>2.0 killed Stellaris
this
Paradox has lost the ability to make good games, full stop, and their patch "design" process means they go back and ruin all their old games too.

It's a DLC that is supposed to massively expand upon being an empire with a ton of vassals except instead of the vassals actually being subservient to the empire that controls them it's practically the reverse (and this is incredibly exploitable if you choose to be a vassal of an AI empire). In addition if a vassal leaves you for any reason have a forced truce for 10 years where you cannot attack them.

The system can work as is though controlling your vassals is unintuitive and not really worth it. The new hive mind playstyle is pretty neat though.

Everyone looks like ming the merciless now which I find hilarious but yes. I'm pretty sure the banned mod still exists elsewhere just not on the workshop. I just use eve online portraits instead.

4Xs are easy since they are usually very unbalanced towards one single OP resource like beakers on Civ, and once you are the tech leader you won already.
4X multiplayer is top 10 anime betrayals and forgivals.

Attached: 1269450434373.gif (360x280, 59.65K)

Paradox games are best played in an RP style, of just doing whatever seems like a good idea at the time and seeing what kind of bullshit comes about. Crusader Kings 2 is the best one here due to the sheer amount of retardation you can get up to. Stellaris has recently gotten a lot more player friendly with being able to push a lot of the micromanagement onto the AI who does a passable job of it, so even if you do fuck up while trying to learn it only affects a small part of your economy and not all of it.

>Grand Strategy
>Stellaris

>10 trillion buttons and sliders
>not GS

there's about a trillion other genres with trillions of buttons and slider you dumbfuck

>if a vassal leaves you for any reason have a forced truce for 10 years where you cannot attack them.
You can choose to go to war right away with them now with the patch they just released.