Which one is the best DPS class in Wotlk?

Which one is the best DPS class in Wotlk?

Attached: Classic-WoW-News-Images-WotLK-Classic.jpg (1270x716, 131.27K)

guild leaders gf

the uninstalling class

dk, mage, warlock, rogue

the one who gets tricks of the trade and hysteria

The same one everyone else is playing

Being a Woman irl. You get prio on loot during raids.

I vaguely remember pallies being OP as fuck for various periods of wotlk. That said, don't play wow man. It's a crummy game and it's time has passed. Just leave it behind.

depends on the patch

The joke is the uninstall wizard, works way better.

lmao

Elemental Shaman and Rogues smashed face in one of the WotLK patches. No idea if it's the same one that is launching.

Unironically most of them are pretty close to each other. If they keep it 100% original Hunter with Naxx weapon and exploady shot 1 shots most things in PVP it was hilarious. But yeah at ICC most shit is viable, fury warri, shadow, Retri Pally, Hunter were all toppest tier from my own experience. Inarguably the best balance WoW ever had and all was fun to play too.

this

Exploding Shot one-shots was after first patch I think. At start it was AOE and did almost no damage.

Also hybrid BM/MM, with Readiness refreshing Bestial Wrath, was doing at least double damage compared to anyone else.

Paladin since everything is undead and thus takes guaranteed crits and bonus damage from your spells and talents.

>Also hybrid BM/MM, with Readiness refreshing Bestial Wrath, was doing at least double damage compared to anyone else
This only works for short battles since Readiness has such a long cooldown. If the battle lasts more than five minutes MM is guaranteed to come out ahead with sustained damage from Serpent Sting/Chimera Shot.

theres no data for that
there was no 3.3.5 patch on live version when wotlk started
3.3.5 on start was only on pservers and those were more or less shit
If you're picking a class based on top dps you are a retard
if you are picking your class based on youtube attention whores making tier lsit, you're a double retard
top dps chart are absed on ICC vague charts of all encounters, meaning both shit and good players are bundled together

stop being a retard, you can only see the real performance of classes in ebta, and beta is not out yet

>dps

Attached: 1652781712432.gif (526x640, 3.37M)

the one you believe in

I play on warmane patch 3.3.5 and heres usually the top spots

1. Fury Warrior with shadowmourne and Armor Pen capped
2. Rogue
3. Pally
4. Frost DK
5. Mage

Attached: 1580409384181.jpg (750x673, 86.59K)

Depending on the patch, Rogue, Warlock or WAR.

Like most expansions fury warrior is the best by the end.

Though in the final couple of patches there was a rotation for warlock where you could effectively generate infinite dps.

No warlocks?

>warmane
>fake queues, pay pls
>decade old unfixed bugs still unfixed so people actually forgot how was the fixed thigns working

from classic to tbc classic not a single pserver thing was correct so far