I'll save you from those russian chuds, Ukraine

>I'll save you from those russian chuds, Ukraine
lol

Attached: O SAY, CAN YOU SEE.png (1000x877, 637.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iD_6L_ktkM8
youtube.com/watch?v=eGg07FpmcKc
youtube.com/watch?v=gOUvpWLJF0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go there and funpost your posts will just be deleted here newfag

I still have no idea what this war is over
all I know is everyone is being massive faggots about it fund ukraine fund russia what difference does it make
restrict resources
it won't help you beat china

god my country is retarded

oh the deaths are hilarious

It's doesn't matter dude, the fuck are you going to do even if you knew? You're just some ineffectual civie. You have no power, and no value.

Typical ang**

Literally just a good excuse for a proxy war.

who cares as long as russians are dying. 1 more year of this war and online games will be saved

Attached: 1644158030512.webm (496x848, 971.88K)

It's weird, both Russian and US politicians have admitted/confirmed that there is a war between them. Yet everyone is cool and chill, like nothing is even happening.

Thanks for your topical video game post, Putin taint licker

But you'd still have to deal with BRs and Chinamen

Putin wants to recreate the USSR (not the communist part but the Russia owning most of eastern europe part) and he honestly believed ordinary Ukrainians did too, he was wrong and now everyone is taking the opportunity to weaken Russia because they are absolute niggers that fuck with everyone's internal politics and would probably just invade more countries if they got away with this with no problems

Russia's only real economic export is oil to Germany and other EU. Putin and the Oligarchs rely on that wealth to maintain power. Ukraine has(had) the potential to develop it's own oil resources and compete with Russia. Putin wants to kneecap Ukraine's ability to modernize it's oil production and scare away western investment.
Also videogames

Attached: AOEPACPZZNC2JOPCEM4Z34C5ZA.png (2300x1534, 2.5M)

>Russia's only real economic export is oil to Germany and other EU

You're wrong.

What did Europe mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iD_6L_ktkM8

Is cockhole shilling still a thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=eGg07FpmcKc

Attached: 1652387103185.webm (704x680, 949.09K)

Attached: 1651179979385.jpg (574x1024, 82.09K)

Here come the kremlin spambots.

Attached: istock-183380744.png (1000x750, 143.78K)

Simple: slavs are subhumans who's entire history is being barbarians addicted to killing and raping.
They know they are too poor and weak to kill and rape other people, so they reached an agreement to let off some steam by doing it to each other.

In my opinion, we should just ensuring the war lasts as long as possible.
The more dead slavs the better.

Attached: slavic goblin.png (563x555, 313.01K)

lol

Attached: chud nato meme.jpg (1080x756, 118.42K)

>party member helps the antagonist

Attached: 1653143513447.jpg (989x1024, 93.85K)

I don't care about this war but Putin lost

>I still have no idea what this war is over
Resources

Holy mother of based.

Attached: 1633943798510.jpg (1904x1131, 1.54M)

Yuro hours everyone

>1/3 of the world's total supply of fertilizer
I worry about this often. Composting can only take you so far and it's already super expensive hear
[Inserty pants shitting fear here]

krauts are experts on destroying europe, only behind russians

Attached: 1653143699256.png (715x1166, 309.67K)

Plus 30-40% of world wheat production is now cut off from the global economy

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=gOUvpWLJF0s

Sounds like interesting times are coming, finally.
The world had gotten too boring and the "culture war" got old years ago.

Attached: 1640553712973.png (1000x563, 407.77K)

wheat EXPORTS, not production. many countries produce a significant amount of wheat for their own internal markets

It's about resources.
Thing is, NATO is led by cowards and don't dare invade Ukraine and Russia and take those resources for themselves, which is why I'm through with them, if they want to be poor their choice.

I've been talking about this since February. And some dumb faggots, specifically from Burgerstan, just said that it won't affect them. Now their food prices and gas are going up, as well as they're starting to see food shortages in some areas. Shit's hilarious to watch, albeit we're all going to get fucked by this one way or another.

China is hoarding grains as well, which is adding to the fuckery. Terrible times we in. I hope the war stops soon and trade with Russia can resume.

Yeah exports that they need and they probably can't produce themselves

No, I hope this war lasts years.
If there's something the west has is being too comfortable, too many people thinking their "muh representation in muh movies" are real problems.
It's time for people in the west, and millennials and zoomers worldwide in general to know what real problems are.

Here's the actual reasoning

For Russia and putin, he wants to get back land that was in the USSR, especially russian speaking region of the east like Donbas. They also have some cool ports on the black sea which are vital for russia to be able to ship their shit without having to go through the baltic. Furthermore, Ukraine was mostly considered a buffer state, because if they joined NATO then the west could install millitary base basically on the border to russia, which Putin obviously doesn't want. Imagine if Canada joined some chinese alliance and the chinks could build a millitary base in Toronto or Vancouver. Not cool.

From the west point of view. Weakiening putin is a solid goal, so is keeping puppet zelensky in power, especially since ukraine is basically a massive politician slushfund.

TWO

MORE

WEEKS

All I know is slavs are killing each other, so i've been going to sleep happily for the past 3 months.
About time the subhumans paid for bringing about bolshevism.

And i'm pretty sure countries like Turkey and Egypt are already at their production limit, so where do you think they will get their wheat?

Attached: 153.png (1212x800, 144.25K)

I'm a rural/open-air prisonfag. Hardship is normal, I want less of it dude. I get that urban centers may suck and all, but I don't see that as a reason to create more suffering for everyone.

KEK
How fucking cucks are the europeans?

zoomers trying to be edgy is really the saddest thing
here is your (You)

I do, being comfortable makes everyone a huge turbo-faggot.
I hope I get to see all these Netflix commies starving on the streets.

What? That's a politician, nobody cares about what they say.
Hell, I haven't paid taxes in almost 7 years now.

i hate ruskies but
>woke america telling the world that nazis are evil and have to be cancelled, kicked out of a job, etc
>but apparently neo nazis from ukraine are totally okay because russia bad!
what the fuck?

>forcing the populace to take testosterone-inducing cold showers
pretty based desu

I genuinely wonder what kind of threats the US had made towards Zelensky. What makes a man choose to drag out a completely hopeless war and in the process send thousands upon thousands of his innocent countrymen, women and children to die pointless deaths?

CIA must've said his whole family would be brutally tortured and killed if he didn't follow orders, along with some biological weapon being unleashed upon the country. Or something along those lines, because otherwise no sane man would be able to live with himself if he were in Zelensky's shoes.

Russians are retards so its only fitting that the invasion flopped, the buffer zone gained is marginal and now Sweden and Finland are de facto NATO countries making whatever situation Putin imagined even worse. Frankly even the daydream of NATO attacking Russia is actual /x/pol/ schizoid shit considering the state of european armies and how the US is 100% focused on chinks. Outside Any Forums it should be seen as what it is: an excuse.

>I do, being comfortable makes everyone a huge turbo-faggot.
t. posted from my latest model iphone

dick measuring contest between nato and putin. If someone tells you anything else he is just brainwashed drone

I'm 26, if I was a zoomer i'd be trying to pick sides because of fear of missing out the latest epic as fuck collectivist event.
Slavs are lazy, vodka drinking heroin addicts who only brought death and mysery to the world, and now it seems they are a problem that wants to solve itself? By all means, go ahead, kill each other as much as you can, have a happy war.

Im rooting for Russia because I hate Brandon and support anything that harms him and his administration. I’m still hopeful that gas hits $6 a gallon and inflation hits 10% by June.

they just gave him a fuck ton of money
the guy had nothing a few years ago and now his wealth is the 8 figures

Zelensky is a puppet president, he doesn't care about Ukraine it's not his people.

Since when have slavs given a fuck about their countrymen?
The Soviet Union killed more slavs than Nazi Germany.
This war they are having now is simply slavic culture at it's peak.

>send thousands upon thousands of his innocent countrymen, women and children to die pointless deaths?
you think any politician cares about that
they live in huge mansions and fuck underage girls all day

There are about a hundred million people in the US that have been dumbed down enough that ANYTHING they are told is true. The leftist media tells them that ukrainians are poor, brave people fighting against the demonic, literally hitler russian so they think this is the truth.

Same way that EVERYONE with a modicum of brainp;ower knows the trump russia and especially the steele dossier is bullshit, but even with the fucking CLinton attorney saying it under oath they are still squirming.

Seriously, a large part of the population has been completely and throughly lobotomised.

all russians should be hanged
videogames

>I'm 26,
>if I was a zoomer
You ARE a zoomer
You just admitted

No, I posted it from my 7 year old, dual core PC.

This. The only way the West doesn't die is having a decade of genuine hardship to snap us out of this trance we're in. People won't give a shit about identity politics when their children are starving and weeks of blackouts are a fact of life.

Yes I expect to die during this and no I don't care because our future looks like hell if things continue as they are.