Fuck this trash we should have gotten KOTOR III instead

Fuck this trash we should have gotten KOTOR III instead.

Attached: R[1].jpg (2560x1600, 773.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KOTOR is overated and carried by it's story.
The gameplay is retarded, doubley so when you realise the whole game can be beaten by a literal level 1 character with no feats ect., just by spamming medkits.

At this point I don't even want a new Kotor game because you KNOW it would be trash. I don't even want a remake. I went back and played the original and it's aged incredibly well. I'd only play it on PC because trying to play with those Xbox loading times would be impossible these days.

Attached: 1515420067031.jpg (713x373, 68.45K)

At this point I want a new Kotor game because you KNOW it would be based. I do even want a remake. I went back and played the original and it's aged awful. I'd only play it on PC because trying to play with those Xbox loading times would be impossible these days.

Something was going on with SW games even before George sold SW.

anything made by EA Bioware is trash, and that would have included kotor 3

but you did get Kotor 3
plus 4,5, and 6 :^)

I will never stop being mad and I will never forget what those EA kikes did.

I know right? What could've been eurogamer.net/fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side

The vanilla stories were good, and you got eight of them. Jedi Knight is basically KOTOR 3 already. Darth Jadus was cool as all hell and Vette was my wife.

Attached: 24b5e50ac7f9d1314fb2303e77f6ab67.jpg (825x1755, 103.8K)

>Jedi Knight is basically KOTOR 3 already
If JK is KOTOR 3 then OP has every right to be mad

What if Bioware were to get rid of all the MMO functionality of the game, still keep the online multiplayer PVP parts, and just re-release it as a standalone game by itself?

I don't even mind the Sith Empire. It just being the Empire 2.0 was a disappointment though. Then again, if there wasn't a time skip of like 300 years we might've seen how this cult of Dark Side freaks took over the remains of the wannabe Sith and get a clearer look at their hierarchies etc.
So a direct continuation would've been better, I guess.

>It just being the Empire 2.0 was a disappointment though
It had to appeal to a mass-market made up of normies

and that's fine but show us the freaks on top of the food chain that give the orders
Kreia implies that Nihilus etc are complete chumps compared to the real Sith but other then Emprah himself and maybe the Dread Masters there aren't a lot of real nutcases in SWTOR

the Dark Council should've been full of final bosses

kotor 3 wouldn't have had sexy sith purebloods or cute chiss. I'm fine with how things turned out.

coomer brain

Male imperial agent makes it all worth it

he's still right

>swearing on a blue board

Stop samefagging

>tfw never got to go to Taloraan so you could whistle 'its a beauty!'

Attached: Taloraanconceptart.jpg (1007x699, 162.94K)

>discount Bespin

reminds me of the Heist mission in KotET, that one was fun

>KoTFE/ET
>fun
Leave

it had fun scenarios
bogged down by subpar mmo gameplay though