Any Forumserdict?

Any Forumserdict?

Attached: gw2eod.jpg (1200x900, 156.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxTiwKvp348
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it, but I'm a gigacasual who enjoys exploring the maps and doing treasure hunts. Virtuoso has been a great elite spec to play as well, and some of the meta events are really cool. Harvest temple is probably the best open world fight they've done so far, maybe excepting Drakkar.

Short and rushed but not terrible in terms of game play. I haven't heard the story better described than one of the first threads post release put it here: "a bunch of women menstruating on each other".
But it's cheap so I wasn't too disappointed in the length, considering also that our congress with "free" Cantha living world episodes to follow like they did with PoF.

Also, LGBT stuff is common and the bad guy is the only strong man in the room.
There is one new male character who is enjoyable. Gorrik I did think was cute though

Gw1 is still better.

Go back to /vg/ and still trying to shill it.

>no playable charr
No it's shit

Story and writing is absolute dogshit, there is very little to no reason to go back to the new zones once you're done. The strikes are cool, and I'm waiting for the harvest temple one most. Wish they'd make a new raid wing but at this rate they probably never will. New elite specs are hit or miss, most PoF ones remain better. Fishing is fun.

i'm not paying money for woke shit no matter how OP the elites are in pvp

she mad

They actually doubled down on the woke shit. Dropped it halfway through, the game itself really isn't as bad as people say but the writing is absolutely unbearable and the only way to really avoid it is by exclusively doing PvP, which isn't that great in the first place.

harvest temple cm*

youtube.com/watch?v=GxTiwKvp348

You do have turtle tho, yes?

Attached: h9ze83hkzzm81.jpg (1086x724, 215.99K)

>start of
someone post THAT image

does anyone do base game content? i can never find people to do dungeons with so all i end up doing is running around open world finishing hearts and story missions

The base game dungeons are shit. They weren't fun gameplay wise, and they made me hate Destiny 's Edge beyond belive.

base game is f2p so there is tons of ppl
anyway, every tim i do dung run it's always paid fgts (just like me)

Attached: 1653070372955.jpg (925x719, 98.92K)

>News flash.. its a freaking game, nothing is teal and has nothing to do with real life
They say while forcing real life politics into games.
They say while crying about anime on twitter

The hypocrisy

>still no playable Margonites
Nope, not coming back