Action games

Any fast action games like furi? Just something fun to play that challenges you.
Story is optional, just don't be intrusive
already played dmc, mgr, nier:a, bayo, hyperlightdrifters..
roguelikes are ok, but at least have variety of biomes and builds, since you meant to repeat it a lot (looking at you hades)

Attached: furi.png (316x316, 162.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz8gdggfBkY
youtube.com/watch?v=mO2NrcAV1rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fast action games like furi
>fun to play that challenges you
>dmc, mgr, nier:a, bayo, hyperlightdrifters
>roguelikes are ok, variety of biomes and builds
can't tell if you're trying to bait me to respond with this but

Attached: deadcells.jpg (2560x1440, 286.81K)

liked it, till got to 3bc, can't really make mistakes anymore

Alien Soldier

I've found that Sekiro is just as fun as Furi and I've gone to start doing the boss rush modes in it which I've never really done before.

If you're willing to play FPS games there's a lot of really great fast-paced ones with great movement like Ultrakill or Ghostrunner.

Vanquish could even be a good middle point if you don't want to commit to full FPS but wanted to try a fast paced shooter.

same, struggling with the next boss cell, didn't touch the game in months and don't feel like trying to catch up with the last few updates

Furi just got DLC. Play that.

Other recommendation would be SIFU or Godhand

Returnal

One Finger Death Punch. Every time you finish a stage performing well, the game speeds up. Every time you finish a stage poorly or die, it slows back down. See how fast you can get it to go.

i don't play games with nigger protagonists

>slows back down
this sounds extremely frustrating

It's meant to adjust to your skill level. At some point the enemies will become too fast for you to humanly react to them.

>wants action games
>roguelikes are okay
Roguelikes are by definition turn-based dude

>fast action games
I got u senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=oz8gdggfBkY

risk of rain 2 is way more dynamic than shitty hades

try out dragons dogma. it has kino dungeons and a robust combat system

also try some fighting games. i recommend Tekken and Doa
2D is faster but you cant see what is going on unless you are heavy into the genre

Attached: EKnt2yAXsAAXKhm.jpg (1152x2048, 250.53K)

This game just got a dlc?! wtf?

Haven bombed, so they're going for ye olde release dlc for the previous games to make up for it.

Also if you’re into the specific combination of parry-centric melee combat and the bullet-hell-style precision dodging, Aztez is pretty amazing.

Aztez has 3 kinds of enemy attack: normal ones, ones that cannot be blocked but CAN be parried, and fully unblockable ones which must be dodged, the last of which it always marks with “pools”, crosshairs, and other lines on screen. By the latter half of the game you’re constantly playing “where is it safe to be standing” while trying to parry attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=mO2NrcAV1rw

Plus Aztez is a criminally underloved game

Sekiro is a bit weird but it technically meets the criteria(?)
The better you are at the game, the faster it gets
... Which is technically true for every game, but I think Sekiro has it more so than others

Attached: 1595119502796.jpg (960x960, 202.79K)

>Story is optional, just don't be intrusive
I thought Furi's story was really intrusive.

I would lick and cum in that knee pit