The Switch

>no one takes it seriously
>everyone assumes games should be 8k Res at 5000 FPS
>plays games like animal crossing, among us, old ass (S)NES games, and games that came out 20 years ago

Why do you REALLY hate the switch Any Forums? Or do you just not love yourself? This thing is amazing.

Attached: file.png (970x647, 490.25K)

The only Switch game I really had fun in was Oddyssey. Everything else had some major issue.
When's the new Splatoon coming out? I might try that, and Dread.

I believe in Sept

FIX THE ESHOP NINTENDO ITS SO FUCKING BAD

>among us, old ass (S)NES games, and games that came out 20 years ago
wow my fucking phone can do that too
look, all nintendo consoles will always have the bing bing wahoo manchild playing on a train image even if nobody actually does that, it's just how it is
that's why nobody will ever take them seriously and that's fine, it's not supposed to be serious business

the whole system is such trash, it feels like im navigating in netscape browser in 1994 on a 386 cpu with no turbo button

They got serious with a few games. With Doom Eternal, OVerwatch, Boarderlands, clearly they want to but wont.

This and docked switch online menu are the only issues.
Like, I do not understand how the switch online menu works quick in handheld but chugs docked.

>10 years old CPU
>7 years old GPU
>shit screen
>shit joycons
>15FPS in first-party games
>shitty pokemon games
>60$ each one game, even if budget is ridiculously low
>almost no sales compared to Steam
>paid online
>300$+tax
Geee, i wonder

Reminder that Switch is a laggy piece of shit that literally has MORE THAN DOUBLE the input lag of the same games on Wii U. DKTF, 3D World, and NSMBU all have

Attached: DKTFLagW.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Hey schizoid. Hows it hanging?

>Muh game budget shit
Oh fuck off. Games haven't gone up in price in 30+ years while the cost of making one has gone up by like 1000%.

Noone cares about your gay youtube videos tranny

I haven't made the comparison yet, but I will be making them for DKTF, Mario 3D World, and NSMBU and posting them tomorrow. It's really just insane that there is literally double the input lag for the same game on more powerful hardware. It's crazy how people claim to care about input lag, yet tendie drones don't even fucking complain about this massive downgrade that makes the game nearly unplayable.

Again, we're literally talking about like 30-40ms vs. 100ms+

>while the cost of making one has gone up by like 1000%.

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (840x473, 67.35K)

I have one that I bought at launch and it's exclusively a Ring Fit machine these days. The catalog of Switch exclusives worth playing is fairly small, and all of them emulate well enough that buying them on Switch is simply burning money when I can play them in better resolution and framerate and with my Xbox controller on PC. The exception would be online multiplayer games, but there aren't any good ones with the exception of Splatoon for which even on Wii U I only really enjoyed the singleplayer for. The only reason to buy one is if you don't have a decent PC since having a decent PC renders it almost entirely obsolete from the get go with the aforementioned exception of multiplayer games and if I was buying a console for like two games I'd buy a PS4.

schizoid and schizo aren't synonyms, user, they just have similar etymologies.

Attached: hi_4.png (198x167, 28.2K)

I guarantee you this game did in fact cost 1000% more to make than RBY or GSC

I dun hate it.
I plan on getting an oled one after my limited run games preorder arrives.

My issue is that they're not updating the thing and it's really showing its age. When another company releases a handheld that's capable of emulating your console with solid performance, its time to get back to the drawing board.

Different people have different tastes.
Switch Lite is my indie machine full of cheap and fun 2D games, some Nintendo platformers with the odd AAA title like Doom that drops my jaw because I grew up with an OG Gameboy.
Someone who bought it specifically for modern AAA games a few years ago is going to notice all the deficiencies, bad ports and see that it's no longer getting as many new ports of high end games as it used too.
Same time they are seeing all this new hardware and UMPC's releasing and think why don't they improve it already. I get it.

Attached: 3925397-ayaneo.jpg (1280x800, 255.52K)

gpu and chip shortage

lma0o

Attached: 20220512_145501.jpg (2880x2880, 441.76K)