Who did you choose? Your wife or a chick you just met 5 minutes ago?

Who did you choose? Your wife or a chick you just met 5 minutes ago?

Attached: 1653109758215.jpg (1280x720, 71.61K)

they both ugly asf

What would Miranda have done if Christ just didn't show up? How long would she have kept fucking Ethan? Days? Years?

Throw the cure in the lake and dab

You mean the chick who helped you survive an entire night with infested monsters and betrayed her own family to do so VS a scheming wife who kept you in the dark working as a bioweapons researcher for a shadowy corporation who very fucking experiment caused you to be in the hell in the first place?

I hope Chris finds out and throws Mia into prison. Crazy how the story just showed her being an accomplice to all this and nobody found out.

>wife that may know the secret to mass producing a cure to the mutagenic Mold and be able to provide intel the BSAA can use against her former employers
>some hick who blend a head and arm together in a juicer after reading some notes and knows fuck all about who created The Mold and how to defeat them
>imagine the crazy sex life (You) will have with wife once explaining to her you've been holding out three years thinking she wasn't dead

Think about the long term benefits.

Attached: Mia_Winters - edit.png (752x800, 1.09M)

The tomboy.

>Crazy how the story just showed her being an accomplice to all this and nobody found out.

Yeah, funny shit.

Attached: Miranda+Mia+Eveline_with_Connections_Team_circles.jpg (640x404, 76.2K)

You wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for that "chick"

>no one else knew
>except the other people she was involved with
Your point?

Miranda would still be sent to hell for blasphemy

>moves in
>brings favorite CDs, wine, and cook book
>cooks delicious dishes for her new husband
>buys and reads children's books to her new daughter
>defuses arguments before they even begin
>fucks her new husband so well he barely argues anymore
>give no indication of wanting it to end anytime soon

Miranda hit the jackpot and was gonna hold onto that goldmine of love and affection until pumping out enough kids to replace the Four Lords. You cannot convince me otherwise.

Attached: Miaranda (2).jpg (768x768, 200.53K)

I believe it not because it's funny but because of all the things you posted. Like she did this for presumably at least a month and like was affectionate and shit.

Oh shit I meant Chris

Chris saw that picture. Odds are he straight up pressed Mia into BSAA service once he got done purging the corrupt Euro Branch. She might've died fighting her former employers The Connections which is why she doesn't show up with her daughter at the gravesite in the epilogue of RE8.

Attached: DAMMIT_LEON.jpg (489x550, 164.79K)

Mia. I came here to rescue Mia, so rescue Mie is what I will do. I don't owe Zoe anything, I never asked for her help

There was evidence she was involved with the Connections in Not a Hero that you can find. Sure, you can say she cut a deal with Chris’ people to stay out of jail, but it’s still ridiculous Chris wasn’t suspicious of Mia getting ‘kidnapped’ by her old boss, especially after finding that photo that proves they know each other personally.

If Chris hadn't interfered I swear she would've made him her husband and he never would have known rose was replaced by Eva's persona

>you only find out Mia’s a bioterrorist AFTER the choice to save her
Seriously one of the best story choices in all vidya, for real

user wasn't it blatant considering the fact that she was infected with mold
it was a bait and switch from the start but despite that
the story writing is absolute dogshit

>choose Mia
>she is shown as a badass, submachine gun toting corporate killer
>play as her doing death defying feats to save her husband and sacrificing herself to buy him time to escape

But people still focus on her shady past.

Attached: depxrjw-5ae8b4c4-b35b-402d-ad50-8950487bc4fe.png (972x2986, 3.52M)

>the story writing is absolute dogshit

What is Resident Evil games since 2005?

Attached: resident_evil_4_gamecube_back_cover.jpg (800x1126, 198.72K)