Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 11.jpg (1365x767, 164.56K)

omg... she is soooooo attractive...

Attached: Attractive 11.jpg (1536x2048, 377.39K)

All of them are. I have nothing but disdain for pacifist POS characters who will literally bend over and let a bad guy kill them because "OTHERWISE WE'LL BE JUST LIKE THEM".

I genuinely wanted nothing more than to murder the entire cast of this game. Kind of like how I wanted to kill the whole cast of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, or Uncharted, or Halo. Infact I have a loathing for video game NPCs period if they ever dare waste my time with talking and dialogue.

Dundun. Shulk wanted to find an answer as to why Mumkhar acted the way he did, but Dunban wanted non of that. Shulk knew there was something bigger than Mumkhar returning as Metal Face and he wanted to know if there was something or someone behind the attack to both Colony 9 and 6. Dunban wanted revenge for his sister, to kill the murderer instead of the one who ordered the murder to begin with. At least, that is what I think.

Attached: CeVOKg9VIAA0TLB.png (698x515, 210.51K)

Nah. I love XB but Shulk was being a fucking retard in that moment. Mumkhar wasn't acting differently because of the mechon. He explicitly told them he was planning to kill them even as a human. Shulk tried comparing Mumkhar to Fiora which made no sense because their situations were fundamentally different. No letting a protagonist get revenge and then having the villain effectively slip on a banana peel and die is terrible writing.

>he wanted to know if there was something or someone behind the attack to both Colony 9 and 6.
Except they didn't even attempt to interrogate him or anything. They were about to leave him alone after sparing him, free to do whatever he wants, including flying to Colony 6 or 9 again to kill everybody if he wants to.

Dunban. Shulk's point was very valid, if they kill Mumkhar because he did evil while something was controlling him, they might have to kill Seventh by the same logic. Remember that at this point they still don't know what exactly happened to Seventh, they saw them but they don't know if they was being braknwashed or not.

The writers. I feel like this is a case of letting the protagonists have their cake (by having the clear conscience of not killing Mumkhar) and eating it too (by immediately killing Mumkhar). I like Mumkhar as a villain but the fact that he just dies here and isn't able to get a cheap shot on the party that at least makes Shulk question whether wanting to let him live was right makes me think that the writers just needed to get rid of him by this point instead of caring about giving him a proper conclusion.
I also very much dislike how Metal Face is mute on his first appearance for no reason other than what I can assume would be "players just saw mumkhar die and they'll probably remember his voice"

unironically Mumkhar for killing himself by accident

ACfag is going postal

Attached: 1624479903135.jpg (335x340, 35.51K)

>if they kill Mumkhar because he did evil while something was controlling him,
Except they knew Mumkhar wasn't being controlled after the confrontation at Valek. Shulk had no point.

They don't know if he was lying or not. They knew for sure something was brainwashing Homs after Prison Island, they can't rule out of Mumkhar didn't meant what he said.

>other faces act like robots without an ounce of their personality remaining
>Mumkhar talks exactly like he used, offers up vivid depictions of past events and otherwise gives not even the slightest indication that his memories or personality have been altered, right down to keeping the same mannerisms. Pretending they had a real reason in not killing him because "then we'd have to be prepared to kill Fiora" despite their situations being nothing alike is just bad writing.

GOD I LOVE HER NOSE

Attached: 1556950406425.gif (500x281, 638.91K)

except you re wrong. Shulk was disabling the mechon body just fine and more than capable to take out the engines.
Dunban went retard stopping Shulk, plus they didn't get a chance to interrogate him because
>rockks fall everybody dies
nothing implies Shulk would let Mumkar go free just that he knew killing him was pointless, because it was, as they had like 3 other full faces, then the mass produced ones.

Attached: 1486772758119.jpg (994x1020, 171.66K)

The game's pacing. You spend 90% of the game chasing a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

thank acfag

WAAAHHH BABY ONLY PLAYS PLATFORMER CUZ HE CAN'T READ

Shulk, but ultimately the writers because this scene is complete dogshit.

>dunban stopped shulk
By shulk jumping in front of dunban stopping dunban from being able to kill mumkar for good? Even if he wanted mumkar alive for questioning he was putting his own party member's life at risk for someone who's a literal fucking psychopath who has tried to kill all of them.

Baased Racist shulk. #KillallMechon