Honest thoughts on ds3?

Honest thoughts on ds3?

Attached: 1653106689073.jpg (220x263, 21.04K)

Easily the most meh. No cool interconnected world like DS1, not as fun combat as Bloodborne, magic and skills are boring as fuck compared to Elden Ring. Walk forward on the linear path and press R1 on the bosses then post on Any Forums DAE ANYONE REMEMBER THIS HIDDEN GEM

Why do you ask, everyone knows its trash

On the weaker side of the series. Not the worst anymore because Elden Ring managed to be worse, but it's bad in many of the same ways.
Some excellent boss fights like Lothric carry the game and make it still worth playing, but it's not great. Extremely poor level design.

Best FromSoft game aside from Elden Ring. Elden Ring obsoletes it in every way shape and form though.

piece of shit

Better than Elden Eing. Worse than Bloodborne

Garbage. Killed the series forever.

It's harder than DaS/ER

extraordinarily soulless and derivative, if DS3 was the first installment the series would have crashed and burned right there.

Best game in the series for me, I've already sank over a thousand hours in it

Extremely boring. I replayed it for the first time since release recently and even the DLCs put me to sleep despite never playing them before. I decided to replay it because Elden Ring was boring as fuck too. Maybe I don't like these games anymore.

Souls combat was good but never great, everything else about the games was where the magic lived.

Then they ran out of ideas and made the combat the star of the show, taking it from "good" to "good+1" and then phoning in a lot of the rest.

The worst Souls game (you decide) is still an incredibly strong action game when compared to every other series, but yeah, it's been downhill since DS1, when the focus became more technical, and kind of only mimicked the best parts of earlier games instead of renewing or expanding on it.

Its aesthetic is ugly but flashy, like a drag queen. Its layered in greys and its overuse of post processing like chromatic abberation make it look gaudy.

Reddit Ring is trash and you need to come to terms with this.

it was my intro to souls, so having no reference of the series or knowledge of the cut content and stuff like that, it was really fun and was probably really memorable for most players.
Even if it was linear and the lore was fucked it was still incredibly cinematic and had a lot of cool moments with the bosses and areas.

not as good as ds1. that's it.

Honestly, outside of Pontiff, Nameless, and the DLC, the game more or less serves no purpose now that elden ring exists. The level design is awful, the game play is just BB mixed with DS but to the detriment of every play style except short sword roll spam, and the lore is just MEMBER DS1 MEMBER DS1 MEMBER DS1. It just doesn't have an identity compared to every game. Elden Ring and DS1 make DS3 obsolete.

Easily the worst. Yes, even worse than DS2 because DS2 was at least new and existing while keeping to the same design roots of early the early Souls formula of DeS/DS1. While DS3 was retreading too much and far too linear for a Souls game. On top of butchered mechanics such as poise due to trying too hard to emulate BB withount letting go of DS principles like Sekiro did successfully.

PvP was also the worst in the franchise.

Simplified garbage literally made to appeal to the masses.

From screwed over the DS3 fanbase by cancelling the DS3 without even allowing users to play online like they said they would in January and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Do not buy From games. Do not buy From games. Email Miyazaki and tell him that until From atones for lying to and betraying the DS3 fanbase, he will not see another thin dime.

JUSTICE FOR DS3

Best music in the series

The best Souls game

Attached: Dark Souls 3 end.jpg (1920x1080, 271.88K)

Kek

By far the best in the Dark Souls series, held back by the reshuffled world due to cut content and Bamco corporate meddling
It's still by far the best due to top tier enemy and boss design, art direction, story, presentation and build balance and combat mechanics which made the PVP really fun

Attached: Dark Souls 3 - Irithyll Cathedral.jpg (1920x1080, 579.64K)

>Souls combat was good but never great, everything else about the games was where the magic lived.
Zoomerfaggot parroting e-celeb bullshit
Demon's Souls was all about combat

worst one but still a fun time

i wouldnt say the level design is bad, singular levels are pretty nice with shortcuts and stuff(if a bit many bonfires but nothing too egregious)
although its a sequel to ds1 so obviously some shit has to carry over to some degree. id say the thing about 3 i enjoy the most is there isnt a Bed of Chaos moment, nothing that is the worst thing in the series