This is the thinking man's DBZ

this is the thinking man's DBZ

Attached: sblr1kd5ydp61.jpg (1200x1800, 308.65K)

I don't watch anything that features prominently blacks, homosexuals or women who are not sexualized

But does it have any good vidya?

>Any Forums - Comics and cartoons

Invincible was pretty good though

So westernized HxH?

Yeah, I think Dragon Ball is kino and Invincible is reddit.

what does that even mean? just becuase it has super heroes and aliens in it? lots of shit does. define DBZ to us

Attached: 0093235.png (440x290, 42.31K)

>DUDE EDGY GORE LMAO
Modern mutt’s animated series are trying too hard

video games

>I don't watch anything that features prominently blacks, homosexuals or women who are not sexualized

Attached: npcchud.png (356x389, 47.16K)

I stopped reading this comic because I got bored of all the forced drama with Atom Eve. It felt like neither Eve or Mark mentally matured beyond being teenagers, despite having talks about how weird shit like getting stuck in an alternate dimension and disappearing for months on end is part of the job. They would just talk about it and then go back to I FUCKING HATE YOU I HAVE A KID NOW FUCK YOU MARK WE'RE BREAKING UP

I did pop a boner when that Viltrumite chick raped Mark though. That was hot.

>HxH
>Thinking man's

fpbp

Watched the first episode of this and it was filled with homosexual + interracial shit so I immediately dropped it. If you didn't do the same you have incurable globohomo mindvirus and need to be euthanized immediately.

Shame the comics turns to shit right after the events in the series lol

>Evil Superman #49572735272
Yeah sure.

Bro that's Baki

This was actually pretty good but I fear for the show's future now that Netflix is taking a nose dive.

>Netflix is taking a nose dive.
And that's bad because...?

And this is Any Forums the video games board.

DBZ shits on this pozzed crap.

It's okay.

I was genuinely surprised that so many midwit zoomers are physically incapable of seeing it as anything but "ummmm it's just superman but he's bad, what's so special about it?!!". By modern standards this really is kino so I'll have to give it some praise for that alone.

>prime video
>netflix

huh?

Invincible is owned by Amazon not Netflix

Where the fuck is season 2?

Not with that artstyle

Normalfags are going to be dissapointed when they realize the story isn't that much about Nolan and Mark's relationship and Nolan does a 180 pretty fast cause he gets tired of fucking sexy mantis women and wants to go back to fucking human women.

netflix meddling in this one was pretty tame compared to what they usually do.

>Netflix

Why did they niggify the love interest?

oh yeah of course, then I guess that's why the wokeness was kinda tame even though it was there nonetheless

>DBZ
Stopped being fun to watch after they killed off most of Red Ribbon, the android arc was the last gasp of that era before the power creep set in

This is nothing like DBZ

a mystery i'm sure

Attached: blackrock.png (1344x585, 159.35K)

Attached: R36a900ddb54ecf24392bd76e2ea1141c.jpg (640x360, 27.36K)

They announced a game for this? That's cool.

this is literally a ripoff of coheed and cambria, except gay and pozzed

Sorry. Sorry, everybody.
OP here, I posted the wrong image by accident. I can't apologize enough. Here's the image I meant to post. Thanks.

Attached: 1633989512523.png (1064x1596, 3.05M)