Star Citizen

Which starter pack should I choose?
Any general tips for starters?

Attached: 1591278986031.jpg (1000x562, 146.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqvnn2QbRf0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come back in 2030.

Most people will say it's a big scam or it's not released, yet people have put more hours and gotten more fun out of it than any GOTY that can be thought of.

If you want to spend the minimum possible yet still get a starter pack which lets you do a bit of everything then the current C8X Pisces pack is your best bet. It's not normally available, only on sale because of the event currently running.

Whatever you pick, do not get the Mustang starter, it is a very limited dogfighting only ship, no storage space, no bed, no internal area to enter so you can't do cargo or box missions and while you can use it to go to bunkers to do FPS missions its lack of storage means you can't loot anything there, which is where the majority of the bunker money comes from. Avoid the mustang starter.

Are you taking part in the INVICTUS free fly currently? If not, you're dumb, go play it for free for a week before deciding if you want to actually buy in or not.

for the love of god do not buy into this scam, if you're serious

Also there's a thread on /vm/ for Star Citizen which has all the info and answers for getting started that you could want.

concierge confirming this is good information to go on

>free flight
well damn didn’t know that. I’ll hop right in thx

>Cheapest possible pack CX8 Pisces
OP if you listen to this user I will find you and smack you

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-231740_Chrome.jpg (1440x703, 270.3K)

That's funny user, you're funny.

Attached: c8x pack.jpg (339x532, 35.59K)

then why the fuck no one talks about this game and the things they can do in it?
all i read about SC are the ship prices

you dont see a lot of people talking about black desert either. its because they're both pay to win gacha shit that only the most autistic whales get sucked into.

Just get the cheapest if you're absolutely going to play this shit. You can rent other ships to help grind cash for the ones you actually want.

Getting money is boring as fuck but pretty easy if you follow soulless mining guides.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqvnn2QbRf0&

mine for quick cash, it's fun and exciting

Attached: sc.jpg (1200x800, 219.96K)

Because any conversation is immediately met with people screaming about scams and bitching about ship-prices.

It also has to do with the fact that the entire game is held together by tape and popsicle sticks at this point, and it feels disingenuous to promote anything as enjoyable gameplay. Right now, Star Citizen is an experience. An experience of almost playing an amazing game. Almost. And it has been "Almost" for years now.

You can find deep space asteroids to mine, fill up your storage with unstable minerals and jump back to a station before your ship explodes to make serious cash. You can buy a speedster ship and fly through the clouds of a gas giant. You can bounty hunt in the darkest depths of massive caverns on moons. You can try to win by trading commodities between stations across the star system. Just know that whatever you do, it's going to be a fucking mess of bugs and instability, and it will feel like it was thrown together in a week and forgotten about for a year.

Attached: 1652699219320.jpg (3840x2160, 839.36K)

Avenger Titan is the best starter ship, but Pisces has the most soul

Attached: C8X_Landed_in_A18_-_Isometric.jpg (1920x1080, 353.36K)

>Because any conversation is immediately met with people screaming about scams and bitching about ship-prices.
So have they added the capability to mount ship skins yet? You know, the ones they started selling YEARS ago for CASH despite the game not having the functionality to use them yet?

What’s the insurance do?

What about the nomad?

makes your ship respawn instead of permalosing it

imagine perma losing a 1k bux ship

yeah they did that literally years ago you fucking dipshit

fake news, you can't lose any ship you own

they can't actually allow that
you can't seriously blow $1100 on a ship; forget to get insurance; and then loose it

Can I be a cute girl with yummy toes in this game?

Remember when they announced they were working on creating a roadmap showing their progress on creating a roadmap for their progress on the next update? And that this roadmap for their roadmap would be released SOON(TM)?

Good times.

Attached: his sides orbiting.jpg (1146x736, 93.11K)

Most expensive ships in the hundreds of dollars have lifetime insurance, or timed insurance in the periods of months or years. And that only matters if the game ever releases out of beta. But for that to happen it would have to leave alpha, and that's never going to happen.

the aurora
the mustang doesn't have an interior like the aurora does

DO NOT get anything above the minimum $45 buy in. Ships can be bought in game with aUEC and it is easy enough to earn even when starting from an aurora.

Attached: unknown[1].png (299x86, 44.49K)

>its ok bro they finally added something mobile gatcha games have but only AFTER milking as much as they could out of their "players" and delaying it multiple times
Marijuana is legal now, you can stop huffing that copium.