How is Rogue Legacy 2 now that 1.0 is out?

How is Rogue Legacy 2 now that 1.0 is out?

Attached: rl2_VhA9N0N.jpg (1600x900, 173.02K)

its shit

Pretty fun if you're okay with a meta-progression focused game.
I enjoy playing Gunslinger, essentially a Bass/Axl playstyle, with his full 360 degrees rapid-fire ranged playstyle that stops you in place when firing. He can be a bit weak damage wise though, so I switched over to the Explosive subclass of the Boxer whenever I was having trouble with a box.

very bad and it pains me to say that

too many ng+'s needed to get the true ending.

>is le indie rougelite good???
end your life, shill

It's good.

It's good

Attached: MD50Vka.png (1054x378, 615.9K)

It's ok but i got bored once i got to the sun tower, it feels grindy and the difficulty ramp is annoying

too political

how so? Give the grapevine up

It reminded me to boot up RL1 since it's basically the same so I like it even if I'm never going to buy it.

Shill thread

This game's progression system presumes that you will stay interested in its core gameplay for upwards of 1,000 hours.
You will not.

Fun but with some retarded difficulty spikes and grinding

it's a game for streamers and neets that can play 8hrs at a time mindlessly. the classes mostly suck, the powers ups mostly suck and the negative effects are fucking stupid

I'll shill your ass, retard

>Default negress
No

The only metroidvania in recent memory where platforming is good at the start, before the game finally gives you all your moves at the 30 hour mark.

Seems kinda dependent on failing until you get lucky, and then when you do get lucky there's a good chance the event is going to gank you.

Some classes (cook) are based, others just blend together.

Overall pretty fun if you want to play with a lot of moving parts without having to put much thought into it, and don't mind that the game is more about running on a treadmill to build a castle than it is about finally getting your shit together for the winning run.

Its fun once you enable house rules and turn on flight and spin2win with barbarian

Otherwise its way overtuned and just a slog to get through all the NG+'s

legit gets harder than anything Elden Ring can throw at you