Dream Games

ITT: Games you wish existed

Attached: 905487230754893.png (406x213, 63.47K)

SMT nocturne action character

featuring dante from the devil may cry series

Huh? The best part of killing floor is that all of your bullets go where you expect them to go. How would XCOM's always miss RNG help make that a good game?

No no hear me out: it's Killing Floor, but with an XCOM style base/overworld system. So the FPS aspect is the same, but inbetween missions you have to manage resources, choose your roster of mercenaries, and fly around the world sanitizing infestations. The levels are semi proc-gen like XCOM's levels. I would literally whore myself out and suck dick for that game to be made.

Attached: 1545736431560.jpg (209x277, 16.85K)

It's Ghost of Tsushima, but set in the world of Splatterhouse

Attached: 84753928764532.jpg (2056x2084, 766.65K)

Well, that's nice, the only difficult aspect would be having a multiplayer at all. The fun of Killing Floor is not just shooting zombies but gunning them down with a whole team full of unique perks.
Xcom is a long campaign. If you're going to create a Killing Floor that follows a similar campaign flow to Xcom but is also FPS, how could you fix that issue?

I guess you'd just have a quick start matchmaking system for players who just wanted to join other people's missions and not actually play the XCOM overworld themselves.

Attached: 1624186286281.png (1159x1441, 1.41M)

Sounds kinda lame. Unless all of the fps segments are ultra hard suicide missions the xcom tension is lost. Half the excitement is knowing that a single bad roll is going to mean a lost squad member, which putting into a skill based fps setting doesn't usually mesh well.

Now unfortunally that just sounds like the normal Killing Floor progression. Well, in fact, are there any FPS with a resource related progression system that isn't a survival focused one?

I agree, the element of risk is very important. I think it would need permadeath for your mercenaries, so if you died you'd fail the mission and the mercenary you were using would be lost forever, along with all his equipment, exp, and skills.

I wish there were. There aren't really any games that mash up 2 genres like that. The closest thing I can think of is Red Solstice 2, which is a combo of XCOM and DOW2

Attached: 1637673062218.jpg (116x125, 6.29K)

Stop making threads about this you fucking retard that sounds like shit.

This kind of sounds like Natural Selection

>Natural Selection 2 is a First Person Shooter and Real Time Stategy game rolled into one! Each team, alien and human, has a Commander. The Commander looks down on the battlefield and issues orders, places structures, collects resources, researches technology, and deploys abilities.

Nah you're just a cock licking faggot and I'll make as many threads as I want, bitch

Attached: 3214687912368794321.png (285x350, 61.41K)

Not really, you wouldn't be managing your team in missions, you'd be playing an FPS game and maybe issuing simple orders to your NPC teammates. I guess kind of like Mount and Blade

>Godzilla XCOM
>you are tasked with fighting Kaiju from another world
>first contact Kaiju kills all of your force so your assistant (MV like Red Alert) tells you that the gov has authorized you to use nuclear missiles
>recovered Kaiju body parts allows advanced tech
>new tanks and jets to fight Kaiju, and eventually big mecha
>you are still allowed to use nuclear missiles but the gov will send less funds if you do so
>final boss is not-Godzilla
>DLC is Bioweapon: Human inside a tube grown kaiju

My dream game is an indie RPG not made by some talentless cuck who was "inspired" by Earthbound for once.

Attached: FPEE41qaMAEdxWE.jpg (2250x3194, 598.74K)

Xcom meets Alpha Protocol meets Rainbow 6.

>>You're a special operations group tasked with taking down terror cells and other plots, foreign and domestic.
>>Set post WW2 from the 60s onwards
>>Progress through the decades
>>manage the team in tactics and personal
>>a memorial wall of those you loose (like cannon fodder's graveyard, but never publicly acknowledged, due to be deniable ops)
>>realish world but altered names for countries so you can play with history and change things
>>Deal with budgets and play the game to secure funding via any means you can.
>>choices and consequences
>>even have hidden groups playing the sides for their own gains.
>>secret options that wouldn't be advertised like going rouge for various reasons

Easiest question of my life

Attached: bugs.jpg (885x1026, 434.58K)

Killing Floor 2 but good

Thief the dark project but with modern graphics with the exact same art style

Dammit, I forgot.
Frostbite but extended to a full length game? Shits too short

This. Fucking KF2 is so trash compared to the first one.

>mobs teleport all around the map
>this leaves no room for strategizing zeds kiting and priority targetting
>instead of fixing it the devs go "oh they teleport less now"
>mobs that have already spawned still appear behind you at crucial moments
It makes me so fucking angry, fuck tripwire.

Attached: 1553890060465.gif (656x368, 1.94M)

swarms in XCOM 2 fucking suck though

feature complete dwarf fortress

kino

Play SoD on Lethal difficulty and notice how everywhere you turn there's zombies there. This is in backwards ass rural barely habitated towns. In an actual big city the streets would be literally a sea of zombies where one singular sound would fuck you forever without end.

Another Capcom, Sega and Namco crossover game please. NxC and PxZ just needed better gameplay.

Attached: capcom__namco_bandai__and_sega_by_awesomeokingguy_dezssw9-fullview.jpg (1600x2071, 1.17M)

i was gonna make this exact post, thank you.
fuck tripwire.

Transformers Mount and Blade. Or Transformers XCOM.

Lost Planet 2 honestly had a very fun unlock system with the gacha stuff (sans PVP). The gameplay was also super fun with how snappy everyone moved.

I want to see Square vs Capcom vs Namco vs Sega.