It will never be topped

It will never be topped.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x450, 793.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqWAd_wdc4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you can only find larvitar and sneasel at mt. silver
what's the point of putting pokemon so far into the game?

...until now

Attached: PWT.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Some things aren't meant to be.

Already was in pokemon black and white where you can fight against all the champions from the other regions

Attached: 1646375433983.jpg (1191x1684, 1.46M)

It didn't really matter to kids playing this when it came out since we beat the Elite 4 like 30+ times or battled each other so there was plenty of time to get use out of them. Now a days i would also see it as a flaw though

i love this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: my bro.png (600x600, 166.01K)

My brother..

They could've topped it by making Mt Silver an actual dungeon instead of a stone's throw away from the Red battle

>he never bought the guide and played with luxray rosalia dialga garchomp slugnig and infernape like a good goy

ngmi

I love Black 2 but these kind of cameo fights were soulless despite them being pretty cool additions

>Pikachu
>Espeon
>Snorlax
>Venusaur
>Blastoise
>Charizard

What a shit team. Even better in HG/SS where they replace Epseon with Lapras, so now THREE of his Pokemon are weak to elec.

>Suikoden 2 topped it a year prior

Sorry, chap.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 55.37K)

>didn't have the previous protag

SHIT

>Fighting against Hilbert and Hilda was planned at some point of the development
We got robbed...

I never got a chance to play the gameboy era but The ending of Blaster Master Zero 3 should at least be in consideration.

youtu.be/tqWAd_wdc4A

It really can't. No other Pokemon game can have such perfect symbolism without it feel like a rip-off, no one words even had to be said here.

Its for the best. Hilbert and Hilda were too cool to end up as jobbers like Red and Green/Blue.

Attached: 1598916702075.gif (600x447, 2.54M)

blasted thief

I'm really feeling it

Attached: 1601389641117.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)