Will this shit be fun at least?

Will this shit be fun at least?

Attached: Saints-Row-Game-Play-Preview.jpg (1280x720, 230.03K)

Is that Rosario Dawson?

Attached: f87546f9d774eda0f95172d60fe248fd.jpg (625x470, 58.58K)

Looks like it. Probably gonna pick it up after release. Looks like it's gonna be good again, but I don't trust them enough to throw money at it.

Its egs exclusive so its probably shit like all the other games on that platform. (Axiom verge 2 still hurts)

>buying EGS exclusives
Just pirate

not to you because you're no longer the target demographic.

pozzed trash
flop incoming

Like all Saints Row games, probably to some extent. I fully expect the writing to be insufferable shit, so hopefully there's an option to mute the dialogue volume.

did I say buy?

Video games aren't fun.

I'll pirate and probably eek a couple of hours of mindless fun out of it in spite of every attempt by the developers to make it not fun at all, then drop and forget about it forever.

Maybe. Can only hope so, I had heaps of fun co-oping SR3 and 4 with my bros.

>female mc
>max tits
>max ass
>max lips
>leggings
>high heels
>pasties

Attached: duckface.jpg (318x228, 15.37K)

Remember when Saints Row 2 was actually kino? Too bad they ruined it with every succeeding release and I'm sure this reboot will peak as the worst SR game.

4 wasn't fun the games they made after 4 weren't fun either, so I'm going to say no

Then who is? They want to make a sanitized game but they're still making a wide open sandbox murder simulator in the end

Who's gonna be the final boss?

Attached: 1406158807978.jpg (480x366, 48.39K)

Dimmsdale Dimmadome

Depends on what kind of male voices we get and what their personalities are

Ya, him. Especially now that the latest previews said the boss used to work for that faction

I actually don't think it will worse and lazier than SR3. 4 is even worse
>smaller map
>trash combat
>shitty strongholds
>JRPG leveling that makes you invincible in the end
>no beaches
>extremely limited amount of property you could own and no house customization
>diversions disguised as missions

One of the male voices is a literal lisping fag. I watched the 20 minute gameplay video

I dont think it has any of the original devs, so i'd imagine its gonna be shit since they dont know what made the previous games good and it's poz'd garbage

No, shes got star wars money to make

Fun is a buzzword

i honestly doubt it's going to be any better than Agents of Mayhem