What is your favourite Warcraft 3 unit?

What is your favourite Warcraft 3 unit?

Attached: soul95.png (840x473, 802.56K)

Attached: farts.gif (120x109, 62.72K)

Obviously the sorceress because of her bitchin cleavage

troll batrider

Gyro copters with the rapid grown bomb.

A bro and I's favorite strategy was to hide out producer and mass churn them out and swarm around the map murdering their buildings faster than they could ours (because he hid them all over).

It worked surprisingly well and got help them if they even tried to make air units.

HoAHhahou Sounds good to me mon

Do they really need to fight like this?

Attached: ttttt.jpg (480x360, 23.37K)

>we'll never get this blizzard back

Attached: 117120037_std-9972.jpg (533x533, 64.9K)

archmage (both jaina and old guy on horse)

All of them

Blademaster because you can be super aggressive and annoying with them, stealing enemy creeps and denying items.

Quote wise
The gyrocopter
>They came from behind
>There's something on the wing!
And the orc shaman
>You ever get hit by lightning where the sun don't shine!

But I always liked the undead units the most gameplay wise

talons ofc
shoutout to spirit.moon

what a fucking strategy

Humans
Unit: Militia - mastering militia use felt like a power trip, these lil niggas can do insane things from creeping to sudden surrounds to impromptu tower rushes
Hero: Archmage by default but human heroes are kinda gay and boring
I always felt that humans are 2deep4me you need 2x more skill to play them than any other race

Orc
Worst designed faction in the game for competitive (channelling abilities based race in a game where channelling is unviable) but best for casual play, speed scroll kodos is the funniest shit
Hero - all of them, orc heroes are most fun shit in the game even though they all have worthless ults

NE
Babbys first race never had much fun with them their best unit is obviously claw druid, a tank that also has one of the best heals lmao
Hero: Demon Hunter aka the most busted shit in the entire game

UD
Wait undead have units? Dude just coilnova everything

I never understood that it's just a cowl. The pelt is fit in such a way, they look like pig-men or something. Cool ass design anyway.

Attached: file.png (360x450, 233.79K)

>Early in release
>Join ladder
>Nonstop wins and endless ass chap over building a TH outside enemy base to mass rush militia while a few starts building towers

Arthas, and I didn’t like what they did with him. He looks too generic warhammer , almost Disney hero now, including Uther and the other heroes that they want them to have pop star hair highlights. Like it’s gay pride somehow for them to grow old.
The human footmen and knights seem less fantasy cartoon enhanced even in their models. But I will say that it does look more like the cinematic model, except for Arthas, who no longer looks like himself. Maybe they went too far with thinking he is Designer Dave’s creepy Arthas. That guy should never design Arthas, he admitted he is terrified of the character. Overall, we want to see a return to bigger arms and legs.

Attached: F10E3CB4-088A-439B-95D3-F8E97F4AAF93.jpg (2083x2083, 268.87K)

Abomination. They're qt

This looks better, but he needs more blonder whiskers, Arthas is a chad with banana gold blonde hair even on his chin, because he is a pure breed spoiled as hell but tough as nails prince.

Attached: 88334594-F4A5-4C27-9AC9-34CE7A424F04.jpg (1920x1305, 502.33K)

Attached: skinning2.jpg (268x292, 41.87K)

Attached: 68qb0sabwrx31.png (1637x922, 2.58M)

Is that reforged? Looks soulless so I assume it is.

I like chicks that are into bandage.

Attached: CryptfiendWC3.gif (360x335, 19.04K)

Necrobros with their skellybros.

They at least kept the most important part of her outfit.

Attached: asdasdasdas.png (271x242, 72.28K)