What is the most overrated game you can think of?

What is the most overrated game you can think of?

For me it's pic related, bland game in bland setting, with bland art and tech, and a bland story, but for some reason it got raving reviews when it released.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-pc.jpg (650x919, 105.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4e7ibdS7xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: DMC3.jpg (600x800, 100.52K)

It happens to be an absolute blast to play and that's all that matters.

This. I hate how repetitive and clearly unfinished MGSV is but I can pick it up and play any random mission and have fun with it. It pisses me off that we'll never see the complete version

Attached: breddy gud.gif (255x138, 974.09K)

The most boring shit I've ever played.

Attached: 635967.jpg (1920x1200, 453.61K)

Since when is 5 overrated or even liked? This game was literally trashed by everyone I've ever even tried to talk to about it.

It's one of the highest rated games on metacritic.

Any game people liked.

This.

Can't relate. Yeah it was VERY unfinished but the core stealth gameplay is fantastic. To date I've not played a more fun 3rd person stealth game

>MGS V continues to make Any Forums seethe 7 years later
OH NO
NOT ME
I NEVER LOST CONTROL

Attached: 1652325921364m.jpg (1024x576, 113.46K)

Its stealth mechanics are shit just like everything else in the game.

I agree, this game pisses me off because it has the best stealth mechanics of any vidya and it's stuck inside a shitty open world game where you can bypass all the mechanics with the "progression"

Elaborate.

>Venom running in the wild listening to music
>"Boss, watch out - it's the Skulls..!"
>WITH A REBEL YELL SHE CRIED MORE MORE MORE
>destroy the skulls only with cqc

Sigma male simulator

Woooooo ahhhhhhhh

Have you not played any other open world games with stealth mechanics? Cyberpunk, Deus Ex, or even The Elder Scrolls do the same thing in a much better and more engaging way.

You've got to be fucking kidding.

yes I'm sure going around pickpocketing random NPCs and passing skullduggery checks is in any way comparable to this
youtube.com/watch?v=t4e7ibdS7xU

The thing is these games had so many things going for them. Skyrim had a ton of bland fetch SIDEQUESTS that are equivalent to mgsv MAIN quests and it still managed to be more fun clearing fort #362 in TES or killing gang #248 in Cyberpunk, than doing the completely and utterly uninspired main quests in TPP.

You're moving the goalposts now. We're talking about the stealth gameplay.

Deus Ex is a stealth game that did stealth much much better and rewarded you (both in terms of story and perks). The early Assassin Creed games had some awesome stealth mechanics as well. I'm not even gonna bother touching on the horrific level design of TPP, just talking pure stealth mechanics here.

And then there's games like Skyrim and Cyberpunk that aren't necessarily stealth but they do offer the option to do a stealthy approach which is great to mix it up when completing their tedious fetch side quests. TPP is one massive fetch sidequest.