What does /v think about this?

What does /v think about this?

Attached: planescapetorment.jpg (1000x1406, 114.19K)

Boring as fuck

the ultimate twitch generation zoomer filter

once i figure out how to attack an enemy in baldur's gate and not my party members i'll get right on planescape

No one has actually played this shit.

It was okay. If was not as good as Any Forums said though.

true
filtered retard bitches

Story good/VO good
Game shit

retard

enjoyed it back when I played it, the world and characters are great, but my tastes have changed since then and I doubt I could stomach it now
stories in games are best told through mechanics, visuals and interactivity, not words where they're easily outclassed by literature

wrong

Attached: 324.png (1028x314, 517.84K)

Still beat the game faggot, sorry I don't gargle a classics cock. Do you swallow?

retard

needs a proper remake where not much is changed and voice acting is added.

why should i play this game instead of reading a book? does it have other redeeming qualities like good artstyle and music? disco elysium had those but the writing made me cringe and the ending sucked.

it has puzzles and you need to sleuth around to progress. thats generally the gameplay part of those VN's, you fucking retard and your tired meme 'muh book why play' fuckery

you cant roleplay in a book retard bitch

You want the dialog remade by modern video game developers? Do you want the nameless one to be a tranny or something who was a woman in one of his past lives? You want shitty voice acting too? This is a game that needs the least remaking in the world.

Chris Avellone wouldn't allow them to change everything. He already oversaw the beamdog remaster

I was extremely engrossed in the world and characters when I played it, but it has been a depressingly long time since I played it.
There's nothing inherent in a game's writing that will make it worse than literature (outside, perhaps, the inherent difficulty of accounting for interactivity). I tend to think a game is best when it utilises whatever aspects it needs to - they're capable of utilising text to tell a narrative, so there's no shame or inferiority in doing so.

Attached: 1628291281805.jpg (1000x800, 72.43K)

The beamdog remaster is a travesty.

Didn't understand shit about the story
10/10

i thought i would love it. i like games with good stories, i like RPGs. But i thought this game sucked. I thought the story was boring and shitty. A lot of it feels fetch questy. the world is so fucking bland and ugly. And not ugly in an artful way, its just drab looking. the game is just a joyless experience, and a lot worse than most other CRPGs of the time IMO