Does playing dating sims make me an incel?

Does playing dating sims make me an incel?

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 12.05K)

Depends on the dating sim.

cause you cant get a real one.

No. Being an incel makes you play dating sims.

Depends.

Do you play dating sims and have sex? No

Do you play dating sims and don't want to have sex? No

Do you play dating sims and want to have sex but can't have sex? Yes

No, but there's likely some correlation

there aren't many translated actual dating sims
as in where you actually have to do stuff for each heroine

Does playing JRPGs make me an incel tho?

Why is being an incel so demonized? I dont mean cartoonish woman hater incels.is or Any Forums posting incel, I just mean you average run of the mill awkward guy who cant get laid

depends. if it has NTR in it then no

>Her game is still untranslated

Attached: 1648365508000.jpg (486x489, 51.68K)

If you're playing them to compensate for your lack of social life, then yes.

user... Incel has lost all fucking meaning these days.
If some sjw hate you, they will call you a incel regardless of anything. If they see you liking anything anime related, they will call you a incel. If you don't praise them or like them, they will automatically call you as incel.

Incel is a meaningless insult these days due to how sjw use it on fucking everything.

Attached: kill.jpg (202x200, 9.98K)

This.

Not necessarily.

>Do you play dating sims and want to have sex but can't have sex? Yes
This is kinda true, with the caveat that the reason you can't have sex isn't for lack of trying. In other words, you're not an incel if you want to have sex but haven't put in the work to try and have sex. If you're not actively pursuing a relationship, sexual or otherwise, then you're not an incel.

>In other words, you're not an incel if you want to have sex but haven't put in the work to try and have sex.

Honestly, from what I saw, most people who were self-acclaimaed incels years ago didn't manage to get sex mostly because they didn't properly try because they already assumed they would fail and similar reasons.

bump

Doesn't matter anymore. You'll be branded an incel or a sex offender by trannies just for playing Japanese games these days.

Attached: Sakura Wars_20210630103423.png (750x500, 448.75K)

No, but using terms like "incel" makes you a tranny

Incels are often the harshest critics of the highly promiscuous modern dating scene and that makes them natural enemies of the Chads who are benefiting from the current dating environment as well as the feminists who believe that this is apart of being "liberated". Considering incels are often the lowest on the totempole and most isolated people around it shouldn't be to hard to understand why those are a bad pair of enemies to have especially since even groups that don't naturally hate incels have no desire to stand up for or support them.

I don't think so...
Maybe?

basically yeah