What happened to this franchise? Why they will never win against Pokemon?

What happened to this franchise? Why they will never win against Pokemon?

Attached: angewomon.png (1447x2046, 2.57M)

The moment Pokémon started to get big in Japan it was already over, it never got a chance to win in the west either since they were very careful to make Pokémon the biggest hit.
But ask yourself. Why does it need to win against Pokémon at all?

digimons are too human, pokemons are more like free slaves

I guess Peta did have some effect on Pokemon after all.

I have cybersleuth complete edition and will buy survive, what other digi games are worth buying?

Attached: 1645335290689.jpg (1200x1600, 155.77K)

Smells like Digicope. Pokemon and Yugioh were the kings of the 90's/2000's and still the kings to this day.

Attached: Q1rnpv40o3_r4_250.gif (243x254, 580.34K)

if world 1 was the best digimon had to offer, an autistic pet sim was Never EVER going to beat out an rpg collectathon. cyber slut is as close to getting popular as it gets and survive looks like shit.

Post more big boobamons and I promise Survive will come out this year

Because you keep comparing it to Pokémon. It can never rise to greatness when it can’t be itself.

We already have an release date fool.

Attached: 1635630510484.jpg (800x1069, 560.5K)

she fucks black guys btw

>Survive will come out this year
What the fuck I could've sworn it was already out.
Weird shit.

Why do you keep making this thread? You've been told infinite times that Digimon and Pokemon never competed directly in the first place and that Pokemon is not a reasonable measure of success for any media property in the world.

You have a 3 inch penis.

loll master duel lost 90% of its players and is still dropping. fusion event was a disaster.

Angels shouldn't be this lewd.

They made good games during the DS/3DS/PSP/PSVita Era and stopped for some reason.
Cyber Sleuth was pure kino.

Yogihoe

i was more of a Pokemon kid when i was younger because they were so accessible and had so many great games. but as an adult, i appreciate Digimon a lot more as far as where they've taken their franchise/storytelling as opposed to where Pokémon has taken there's. which is nowhere. Pokémon is exactly where the was in 2002, the building just has more floors.

everything about this drawing is perfect. except it's too... dry. i wish she had some glisten to her. maybe some beads of sweat hanging off the ends of her peeking pubes.