Why does Any Forums act like raging in video games isn't normal?

I'm not saying that it's fine to throw temper tantrums or break shit over video games but it's completetly fine to be frustrated or invest emotions in to the game.

I can't image just playing a video game like an emotionless robot, not reacting to anything.

Attached: rage-low-tier-god.gif (280x158, 1.51M)

Getting angry is normal, frustration is normal, dissapointment is normal.
Raging is not normal unless it is in the most emotionally testing situations. Most people struggle with anger issues, but have the tools not to go apeshit over electronic toys.
You sound underaged or like a manchild if you imply that the onlt two emotional states are monke or robot. Sounds like you got anger issues that you know about, but are trying to justify because you don't want to put the work into learni g to calm the fuck down

I bet this is a bait thread anyways, so I wasted another honest reply.

Raging is normal
Destroying shit because you raged at a game is not normal

>getting emotionally unstable over pixels on screen is normal
Get off the internet

Has he killed himself yet?

The difference being raging in the privacy of your own home vs sperging out on a live stream acting like a man child.

Because you're a stupid dick

Go back to your safe space kiddo

Watching your girlfriend get raped in front of you by your first friend while you hear the screams of your entire family getting murdered by demons is something wrong "raging" about.

Losing some retarded meme shit match/battle/level in a stupid videogame designed for toddlers isn't worth it even 5% of my emotions.

Attached: clkxkww8ebn21.jpg (2048x1589, 881.88K)

he makes 200k a year, cope.

I don't rage outside of video games, and my rage at most is yelling loudly at the tv. How is that a bad thing? Boomers use to get drunk and hit their kids, and thats how they would release their rage

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 6.59K)

Not if you're an adult. Watch competitors who play games at the highest level. They have every reason to rage when something goes wrong, but they don't. They take a reflective, analytical approach to every failure and that's how they get so good. Same applies to a lot of things in life. There is no valid reason to get angry at a video game if you're over 18.

Just don't lose your shit too hard for a videogame. It's okay if you're slightly annoyed/angry, just don't overly invest yourself to the point where you look like a sperg.

Good thing OP said he doesn’t think it’s fine to break shit over games. Maybe if you could read, you would’ve understood his post better.

>simping for ltg
kek

>he literally, unironically, LITERALLY, not even kidding, believes that Marvel movies are real, because no human being can come up with stuff like multiverses.
>also the moon is an alien satellite
can he ever return?

Attached: low tier monke Kopie.png (872x970, 868.11K)

It's not normal at all unless you have underlying anger issues or other psychological problems.

Niggers chimping out over the chicken item being sold out is very normal for them, yes. Why should video games be any different?

Getting mad can happen while playing vidya but the way you express that anger can either be normal or completely absurd.
Stuff like clicking your tongue or cursing under your breath is fine.
Smashing objects in your house and shouting at the top of your lungs is subhuman gorilla behavior and extremely abnormal.

Why are.you even concerned about whether it's a bad thing or not? Nobody here gives a shit who you are and how you live your life and if they tell you otherwise it's to try to rile you up for fun.
The only thing that should concern you is how you feel about your own anger issues. Are you trully fine with them and don't mind yelling at the TV when you play games or are you making this thread because you're not even sure yourself how you feel?
If you k ow the answer, it's pointless seeking out an answer from Any Forums. If you are passionate about vidya, all emotions are worth investing into them.

get ya dick split

Frustration and disappointment is ok when it's self-targeted. (To a healthy degree, you should go easier on yourself if you're hurting yourself/breaking things.)
It's a problem when you're devaluing your opponent. Over the internet it's easy to forget they're just another human being trying to win, (like you) and deserve respect. Once you dehumanize them you're setting yourself up for internal rage.
Have some sportsmanship.

Attached: E73S9fxXIAUKZnF.jpg (974x2048, 215.79K)

NO BBC = ANGER

Nobody on Any Forums said you should act like a robot when playing games.
But breaking shit or screaming because you can't take the L shows lack of self control and deserves to be laughed at.

Attached: 1623622365981.webm (847x480, 2.99M)

>Any Forums chimps out over a successful person

More at 1O

>Simping over LTG

Please kill yourself.

Yes, videogames can game over without warning and nothing you could do about it. Like in the old games where you die in one hit. That is why Contra existed, to give you a cheat code with lots of lives.

I thought that if they are going to use The Rock as Hercules, then they should have just used someone like Stone Cold.

Kevin Sorbo may not have been the best Hercules but he was still pretty likable, I never would stay for long to watch the TV show when it was on, but it always made me smile because he looked like he was having fun. Zeus is paganism but there are still things about the Greeks that are inherited, like how in The Legend of Zelda you can find the Strength Gauntlets and throw huge boulders.

Attached: AVGN_Contra_Movie_Actors_Example.jpg (3440x1440, 717.42K)

no im just speaking saying stating facts my nigga

no printer!

You will never be black.