Multiversus

Tom and Jerry are the thinking mans character.

Attached: file.png (1389x569, 776.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctucjqJtlgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my thoughts after 15 hours of gameplay
t. a Harley and Shaggy main

Attached: file.png (433x500, 156.6K)

THE TRUTH

Attached: my-image.png (1140x347, 259.06K)

This game wont stop pairing me with terrible Harleyfags.

Attached: 1622498904473.jpg (1280x720, 140.81K)

Where's Taz?

>harley quinn playable over the joker
the
FUCK

oh I forgot him, probably under Strong

they had to have a waifu somehow
same reason velma in

booba

this is what the roster should be

Attached: vsd.png (1200x1200, 1.33M)

How do I play?

Harley's been pushed hard by DC for a while now.

Her brap power is too enticing.

butthead for multiverse

Attached: Butt-head.png (572x1000, 146.95K)

user we do not need that many from a single seires. Scooby-Doo already has 3 it does not need 5. Wizard of Oz does not need 5 either. They own so many properties it would be better to do 2-3 per series.

I might be retarded then
chaining it to up attack before the last hit is also inconsistent but it's still worth going for

Attached: tnj side attack.webm (1172x670, 2.93M)

is this 2 v 2? I don't think jake is weak at all

Neo gods when will our time shine? he is the one to be first dlc

Attached: 6244C418-269B-470F-824B-8C3248573AC0.jpg (1280x720, 662.97K)

>Shaggy's run animation
SOUL

>Scooby-Doo already has 3 it does not need 5.
it does need all 5, it's weird that they have 3 of the 5

What if the devs just go completely out of their gourd and add someone like Rick Blaine?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 5.59.24 PM.png (1542x1124, 1.27M)

Neo cannot make it. He cut his winky off and has to go to the hospital. He thought having a smaller winky would save on peeing time because the piss has to travel less distance to leave his body.

>keeping Emmet
>based

How is it weird? You sound like the kind of person that wanted all 4 tutrles in the nick game too.

This took me off guard when I saw it for some reason. It's such a neat thing to put into the moveset for the character.

Attached: moore is a hack.png (934x752, 421.93K)

how you use Tom's up smash attack? (the paddle thing).

i would have wanted that if i had played, yes

>characters coming from all kinds of shit from comics, cartoons, tv shows, movies. Basically no limits on who to add as long as WB owns the IP
>include OC donut steel characters
for what purpose?

Once again
>cutting Godzilla and Static
>adding that much Wizard of Oz
>More Looney Tunes instead of more Hanna-Barbera or replacing the CN reps that you cut
>keeping Morty
>Tyrion
It's shit, user. Never make a video game.

Attached: 1da0db39.jpg (564x509, 24.49K)

Why? Do you think its also weird that smash has sonic but does not have tails, shadow, knickles, amy, and rouge?

I suppose if Eleven is real, they could maybe get someone who had a Netflix show (so Sonic and Castlevania).
Most likely through is that they already have enough shit not to bother with vidya aside from Midway and NRS stuff.

no because smash is a nintendo game. it would be like having luigi, daisy, and yoshi, but no mario or peach
there are 3 "your favorite slots" for your favorites xD

I think John Snow should be in as the obligatory Marth character.

His idle animation is so fucking cool, I think he also turns into a shadow when he glides

God, I don't care what people say about IP-maxing, the devs really are showing their love in this game

youtube.com/watch?v=ctucjqJtlgs

Which character would be an absolute brap hog?

oh yeah i forgot about him, put him in over the midge

Calm down, he'll be in too.

there's one character for each class retard, they're probably meant to be helpful for newbies and you also need someone to gather all the characters to fight

According to DC she's more popular and relevant than the Joker and she's been shoved in people's faces for several years now. nuHarley is a far cry from the original harlequin Harley as well. Gotta be a role model for young girls despite being a mass murderer after all.

>hot girls in BamHam
>cute girls in Multiversus
Are Batman games the only Western games that are allowed to have attractive girls?

user that is not similar at all. The other 2 scooby doo characters you want in are not like the "mario and peach" of the mario series. Why do you only have Raven on there then? Also FIVE lord of the rings characters.

Why isn't her ringout in the alpha
I need her so badly

Attached: 1653017332541.png (1574x1594, 930.13K)

If you're not even gonna bother finishing the roster yourself and just left three "now YOU do it" spots, then you shouldn't have even made it.

because i felt like it. you could get rid of sauron for starfire or beastboy

Multiversus can be our AEW x WWE game

Attached: WWERaiden.png (312x302, 218.91K)

>The entire cast of the Wizard of Oz
You what? WWotW is only even known these days because of Wicked being a smash broadway hit, at best you'd get Dorothy with the other three as strikers Captain Commando style.

At first I was confused why Scarecrow wasn't next to Joker/Bane/Ivy and then realized you didn't mean DC Scarecrow.