Why do people play fps games with a controller?

why do people play fps games with a controller?

Attached: rBVaEFmXAY2AMRadAAS1GGNyVMI201.jpg (1000x1000, 68.63K)

Comfy

Same reason why people play action games with kb+m

Whats your problem against homosexual people?

they dont sit at a desk like a faggot

The correct question is "with an xbox controller". Other ones have been fine for a couple generations.

1. Most of the popular ones are on console 2. Too poor for pc or don’t want one

Because it feels better and is better
For all games not just fps

most cases ive seen are either they're poor or fat fucks that need to lay down while playing

Attached: 1599854725856.png (707x941, 883.78K)

Comfy. Everything comfy with gamepad
99% of modern fps are designed for consoles

Aim assist

Attached: 1640393775660.webm (406x720, 2.98M)

>mkb tranny has to falseflag

I don't understand how people can't afford a PC or don't want one. Doesn't everyone who can afford a console also has a PC at home? I know smart phones are more prevalent these days but it's not as if you can do absolutely everything on them. You need a PC to do a lot of things so why not just play FPS on it instead of on a controller, which gives you a terrible experience?

Except it's 100% true consolefag.

Think what you will.

Attached: halo.webm (640x640, 1.7M)

I fully understand that mouse is better for aiming now.
I don't really like fps but was playing poppy playtime chapter 2 and the "whack a wuggy" section is almost impossible using a controller. When I switched to the mouse I fully understood why many people like mouse over controllers.

I beat doom 2016 on nightmare with a controller as my first playthrough

Feels good when you are in the zone

Manlytears is into Halo?

They want to cheat with aim assist or they're too poor to afford both a PC and a console.

i didnt ask

Yeah why can't everyone buy a pc that cost several times more than a console if you want to enjoy said hobby comfortably and why wouldn't anyone want a bulky piece of shit that does nothing but generate heat, often times has worse optimized games, or games that just don't work period without going through bullshit and 90% of the things people say a pc is also good for can be done on a cellphone at this point

I use KBM for when it counts, twitchy multiplayer shooters. Singleplayer stuff or slower games I use controller for the comfort of my wrists. They don't want to be parallel to the ground, they want to be perpendicular. It's really that simple.