Do you think a game where you have Superman like strength can be done right?

Do you think a game where you have Superman like strength can be done right?

Attached: Super.jpg (1280x720, 246.99K)

notice how all four of them are boring as fuck

Just play some damn GTA mods, apparently some of them are good as fuck. Sucks that you have to buy most of them though, but those mods are the closest you'll get to a superman game

I remember Saints Row for being decent. There's also Hulk Ultimate Destruction

How big would Omni Man's 3d dumper be?

Yeah, just pitch him against enemies of equal or superior strength. I mean just look at God of War or any other game where you play as a God/powerful being. "huh the MC is canonically strong so that means I LITERALLY can't design a game about them" has ALWAYS been a massive cope from shit devs that refuse to put any thought or effort.

Sure.

Attached: 1597166486784.jpg (1024x576, 47.61K)

and in very different ways
>AAA game where you take care of a city being the greatest menace to them or a living god
>vn about the drama of having those powers and the shit that comes with it with some cool CG's
>indie game with fun mechanics of a world where everything is destructible

zomg this heckin game engine can simulate a superman!!

Attached: 5fb78583a740a9181a3becdb_rokoko-unreal-plugin---mocap-l.png (787x443, 250.94K)

yes

Attached: 1632808286516.jpg (267x370, 60.38K)

AM is a great character but he's nowhere even near being on the level with the dudes in the OP.

>Yeah, just pitch him against enemies of equal or superior strength.
Not for the whole game. Stories about them are usually about being challenged mentally or having to save others from danger even if it isn't directly caused by some big bad

Based.
Also notice how none of them could defeat Copypasta Madara Uchiha.

Attached: 6C7FB71E-4CF8-4360-BB00-05078AB7E767.jpg (427x718, 57.69K)

My dream Superman game has always been an indie 2D SHMUP where you fly around Metropolis/space/Apokolyps blasting shit with your heat vision.

Reason this game was so good because they had enemies that could match him like the hulkbusters

yeah sure
I always play with god mode and 1 hit kill cheats on and it's the only way games are fun lmao
they should make it an option in the menu at this point

with fun gameplay it will, most superman villains are capable of hurting him

>no game in the same style as prototype
it already has been done, why its so hard to copy it?

Omni man ruined superman for me. Invincible is the only comic I can tolerate the ending is good

I mean Omniman spends the later stretch of the comic getting his shit pushed in pretty hard.

And Mark is basically young, untrained Omniman and winds up with his fucking guts outside his body more often than not. Not to mention their race has several weak points. You just need to adjust the scope of the game to whatever your aim is. It could a fucking Diablo-clone as Omniman plowing through fields of Martians, or an origin story open world game where Mark hasn't figured out dick about his powers yet.

I forgot how many costumes Mark went through, now I really want an Invincible game with all the alternate Marks and shit.

Attached: 1621716166593.jpg (723x1126, 196.9K)

no
even OPM’s fighting game sucks dick

one punch man fighting game had a nice idea on how to deal with saitama being OP

I want a fighting game with super man, neo, hulk, mewtwo, son goku etc.

Who is the one 2nd from the right?

Literally just make superman's powerlevel be similiar to how he is in the justice league animated series and it'll work.

homelander

Omni-Man is alright.

Homelander from The Boys

Homelander from The Boys (Comics and TV show). The weakest too.

>why its so hard to copy it?
Probably because they don't want to because it didn't sell terribly well with no microtransactions.
Also FUCK the rocket launchers.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him.

I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

As if homelander is.