I bought this thing on a whim because I feel like I wanna commit to a long, epic space opera type of thing

I bought this thing on a whim because I feel like I wanna commit to a long, epic space opera type of thing.
Any ideas for what's a good faction to RP as? Other than the obvious grimdark Imperium of Man, I mean.

Attached: Stellaris_350x200_2x-0.jpg (700x933, 97.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjtE3JJkd_c
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play a hive mind and just consume the galaxy as food.

I'm doing a Galctic Empire playthru
I want to do this next, DLC recommendations? Probably gonna LARP as the Zerg from StarCraft.

>They added the old Human phenotypes back after the controversy of them removing White Men from the game with the Overlord update.

Doesn't that just instantly devolve into just painting the map with your fleets?
No diplomacy, no alliances, no drama, just expansion

Can't go wrong with space jews

>diplomacy
>alliances
>drama

you’re playing the wrong game if you want any of that. AI is retarded, they’re practically vegetables already, might as well use them the same way.

Yes I know this is a shill thread and I don’t care, the game is bad and I hope nobody spends any money on it.

>Syncretic Evolution
>Catalytic Processing
>Turn your serviles into livestock
You're welcome

Attached: Fungoid_massive_11.png (430x470, 143.66K)

Is there a better 4x game for that then?
I just bought it because it was like 5 bucks and had good reviews.

Just start with United Nations of Earth. You can roleplay your utopian Star Trek society and get the full experience with diplomacy. Its the basic choice, but its a good place to start.

Post em.

Attached: gobos nation.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

Attached: RED AND BLACK I GOT EAGLE ON MY CHEST.png (1051x754, 1.33M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RjtE3JJkd_c

Attached: Capture.png (1043x754, 1.33M)

Attached: Whackos.jpg (3840x2160, 1023.49K)

I was not subtle with my Jew Empire, I just called them the Jewish Conspiracy.

Distant Worlds Universe

Attached: distant_worlds_universe.jpg (1024x819, 211.99K)

Wanna play?

You just gave money to Paradox Interactive. Thank you for continuing to ruin the gaming industry.

I'm having a fun run atm with the slingshot to the stars origin, playing as a barbarian despoiler empire, whose go to way to raid is to just declare a war on some fuck, fling my fleet straight into the middle of their empire, usually while they are already involved in a war, start stealing pops from their planets and when they rally a retaliation fleet against me I just fuck off back to my well defended home systems that are guarded by a bunch of fortress worlds on choke points.

I've even set up vassal empires of my own race in far flung areas of the galaxy where I managed to have enough influence to claim a bunch of systems with habitable worlds for my race either trough just regular colonization or trough conquest. They are my little bulwark clans out in space that will declare war on any fucker that tries to attack me lel.

It's loads of fun. I've already basically taken over the homeworlds of two other empires this way, and set up my own race as the overlords there, who in turn are vassals to me, ruling over hordes of enslaved other aliens.

This is called a PR stunt.

>Any Forums fag can't even write 200 words of their race bait fantasies without mistakes

I just finished a campaign starting as egalitarian fanatic spiritualist human on the apocalypse doomed homeworld origin. Fleeing Earth in the first 30 years, being the underdog of the galaxy for the first 150 years, then getting psionics and eventually a chosen one leader, going full authoritarian and eventually becoming immortal galactic god emperor was really fun rp

Just got this game, I have no clue what I'm doing but I'm having fun with the tutorial

Attached: 1639293170668.jpg (1000x800, 64.73K)

Picture related is my empire plus client/vassal states in the red.

Attached: Sieppaa.png (1909x1061, 2.44M)