It's boring af

it's boring af

Attached: 1.png (635x358, 257.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/prey#:~:text=Description&text=In Prey, you awaken aboard,you are now being hunted.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have shit taste.

ya i don't get the shilling for it. not bad but not as great as some people pretend here. I did like the DnD storyline but that was really the only thing.

why did you even buy it to begin with? why did you even play it to begin with?
You can't tell its trash just by the cover?

Filtered, zoomie

just like the game it's trying to imitate

Attached: System_Shock_1.jpg (250x346, 37.73K)

Haven't played this game yet. But as someone who loves both Dishonored games (minus Death of the Outsider, because fuck that), will I love Prey?

>reddit shock is le good because... it just is okay??!?!?!
no. fuck arkane and fuck bethesda. we couldve gotten prey 2 but we got this shit instead. go back

Attached: systemshockredditedition.png (480x450, 368.94K)

>it filters out people who like good games
Damn. They're geniuses.

>prey 2
fuck off with your unga bunga shooter

>stealth is just crouch walking around and interacting with computer screens

Attached: 1471423854232.jpg (1144x656, 205.92K)

Eat shit, retard,

Despite all the complaints Prey got, to me it felt like a way better System Shock successor than Bioshock yet millions of idiots loved that game even though it was babies' first "immersive sim" (between quotes cause it was an extremely shallow game). It's not a perfect game by any means but I enjoyed it.

>zoomoids
>like good games
Damn. That's a good joke.

you had to be there

oh man oh no he posted the chadow meme!!! fuck!!!!!

Prey is literally the only good immersive sim

Try turning your brain on, retarded imbecile.

True. There's nothing interesting to do in the game. You might as well just watch a playthrough on YouTube because it'll be the same experience.

>le game is good because unconventional weapons
Prey was a shitty Bioshock set in space, prove me wrong.

Prey 2 didnt exist

It was all cutscenes

Fpbp

It's a slow burn game. It's not for everyone. Prey is my unmatched GOAT and I can understand it might be stale if you aren't into world building and immersion. There are plenty of other games you may find enjoyable instead, like faster paced action games.

Attached: 1640587034753.jpg (2239x2239, 805.58K)

>we could have gotten open world garbage
We dodged a bullet then
Too bad Cyberjunk delivered the same
>If it's new it's le babbies first
Memes gave you brain damage

It's a masterpiece, but only high IQ people will appreciate it

The story of Bioshock is extremely straight forward and the ending doesn't leave much room for thought because it's simple. When you understand the real ending of Prey it will blow your mind away. There's also many more characters you interact with in Talos 1 than Rapture. In Bioshock your only decisions you make are whether to save or harvest the Little Sisters. In Prey you have to make many more choices that affect the story.

Attached: 48mqsj.jpg (640x349, 56.93K)

it's just shitty bioshock

Lmao Bioshock is a shitty cawadooty clone and isn't worthy of licking Prey's boots clean

Less than 5 bucks for the Steam code on Humble. humblebundle.com/store/prey#:~:text=Description&text=In Prey, you awaken aboard,you are now being hunted.

Just got it for free on epic and played the first 20 mins, any tips on what to level up to avoid wasting neuromods? Any other veteran advice is appreciated as I’ve heard good things and have been meaning to play it for a while

Attached: 1643158689177.jpg (135x200, 9.78K)

You got filtered. The game is as fun as the player is smart. If you’re braindead and you play it like a corridor shooter, you will hate it. Simple as.

You have only youreelf to blame.

Are the enemies all just black goo?

Don't, get off Any Forums, just go play the game, you will be spoiled and it will ruin the game for you. Forget about min/maxing, you can literally print neuromods for free and every problem in the game has alternative solutions so don't worry about optimizing your build.

WE’VE GOT ANOTHER ONE BOYS.

Attached: E0F2799E-530F-4E24-A661-211B50D44393.jpg (837x4096, 1.9M)

little black goo
man-sized black goo
big flying black goo
very big fast black goo
gigantic station-gobbling black goo

Attached: thum.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

>DUDE YOU GET A BLOB GUN AS YOUR FIRST WEAPON LMAO
really?

I think he’s calling Bioshock that, not prey.

>for free
why the hell did i say that, neuromods arent free, they're expensive and hard to make, but by the end of the game you can pretty much have most neuromods if you are doing all the sidequests

nah, i have great taste considering system shock 2 (the game it is trying to ape) is superior still

>There's nothing interesting to do in the game
The entire draw of the game is that it allows you to do insanely interesting things. Why lie?

idk how the fuck can u waste neuromods, but if you want to maximize the amount you get just get the recycling related shit

very handy blob gun. climb the walls, block doorways, make ramps across walls, hot glue mimics

Wrong, there were even achievements on steamdb

What's wrong with it? It was the only fun thing in the whole game.

>even bethesda didnt understand the actual story of the ending of Prey
holy shit Arkane really ruffled a bunch of feathers by making a game too smart for even their publishers to understand

you can easily plan achievements out ahead of time