Did it kill Switch dead in the water...

Did it kill Switch dead in the water? Have people finally realized that they can play Nintendo games at 4k/60fps with rebindable controls and lower input lag before the games even release?

Attached: yuzue.jpg (300x300, 9.89K)

Literally nothing is going to kill the switch other than its succesor at this point. Normies dont do emulation or torrents and that is 90% of the install base. Keep in mind around 1/2 of the pwople that own a switch on MK8 deluxe and 1/3 own animal crossing

How many times are you going to make this thread?

It sure did killed one of the best selling consoles in history by making it possible to play it's games on a $1500 computer (not counting the monitor/TV and controller)

I dunno man I can't even get "The future you're dreaming of" to launch on the latest Yuzu EA and I've downloaded everything. The game has been out for more than 24 hours now

what the fuck does torrents have to do with emulation retard?

hmm don't think so. i prefer switch over emulation because it just werks. plus if everyone switched over to emulation then you wouldn't have any new games to emulate in the future anyways.

No, nobody that owns a PC capable of running switch games cares about running switch games.

The vast majority of switch owners are normies. They don’t care about emulators, torrents or piracy in general. Did torrenting kill hollywood/streaming ? No. Why ? Normies.

You can damn near run Yuzu on a smartphone

>Doesn't even name the game.

this one
I can't get it to run

Attached: weebgame.jpg (1152x648, 109.7K)

you're 85 IQ, I doubt you can even run an emulator properly

Can I play Taiko on it? I know the conventional wisdom was always to avoid emulating rhythm games but I played Mad Rat Dead on an user's recommendation recently and it felt perfectly natural.

Attached: taiko-no-tatsujin-rhythmic-adventure-pack-cover.cover_large.jpg (600x966, 200.1K)

This. At the very most, normies might use a streaming site to watch a show or something, emulation is just "computer geek stuff" as far as they're concerned

Can it play Xenoblade at 100% speed without crashing and bugs? If not, then what's the point of playing something buggy at a higher resolution?

I thought they were ESL and trying to be snippy.
My bad.

The switch can't play xenoblade at 100% speed either. The framerate is atrocious on the switch, for xc2 at least

Idk i couldve just generalized and said piracy since you want to be a pedantic faggot about it. Didnt know youd be so uppity

why would you not emulate rhythm games?

Do you have a defective Switch? The game almost never drops below 30 fps

Cope

Attached: Frame-rate-bug_DF-YT.jpg (900x480, 76.82K)

Playing games on Yuzu resulted in me buying more games for Switch when I couldn't play them online.

Attached: 1639417911638.gif (284x272, 144.97K)

Are you high? I love Xenoblade 2 but the performance is abysmal. Sub 30FPS and sub 720p happen quite often, even in docked mode.

Input lag, frame drops, the difference in display lag between a monitor and a TV, that sort of thing. A difference in timing that's imperceptible in a 30fps action game can be crippling if it throws off your rhythm when it counts.

Gormott is the only place where the framerate and the resolution drops. They made the city a little too busy

I own a switch. I'm not a NEET and I have a successful career. I take my switch with me everywhere I go for work. (something the huge ass desktop at my house can't do) so this is useless for people with lives

This 100% i remember back in middle/high school when guitar hero was huge and we were all significantly worse at the game at other peoples houses due to different tvs and consoles it was crazy how much the game just drastically fucking changed when you were so used to one thing vs another.

Emulation is literally lower lag than the Switch itself though.. console players are used to massive amounts of input lag in all their games and clearly don't care.

Sometimes I like to think about caving every snoy's fucking skull in slitting their throat. watching them bleed out on the wet pavement. Every single snoy

can i play splatoon 2 online with my friends on it

>Emulation is literally lower lag than the Switch itself though

But the game is built with that lag in mind to feel natural when playing on the real hardware. Hitting buttons too early is just as bad as hitting them too late.

Steam Deck can run Yuzu. If you have a computer from the past 8 years, 10-11 if it was high end at the time, you can run Switch games.