What is the worst modding community to ever exist and why it is the Nexus Skyrim modding community?

What is the worst modding community to ever exist and why it is the Nexus Skyrim modding community?

>zero content released since 2019 (overhauls are not content)
>all dungeons are draugr dungeons, despite having hundreds of open-source creatures to download and use
>closed-source community full of faggots who are more concerned with taking mods down than making new ones
>vanilla orientation and toddyfication of content, leading to hundreds of useless Whiterun overhauls
>zero content in the other provinces of Tamriel (compare it to Oblivion and Morrowind, which had content in the other provinces)
>100x more player homes than quests, because the Nexus permission system attracts decoration faggots
>immersive retards on leddit asking for more vanilla Toddy-like content, and villifying boobs and asses (because they are faggots)
>more than 2000 pages of bans because people decided to tweak some mod without "muh permission"
>utter and complete stagnation of both player base and mod author base, due to retarded british rules
>monetization of content in Patreon, where soitards pays for bikinis that could be released freely in the Nexus if it wasn't for their retarded permission system

Crush mod author's rights.

Attached: todd1.jpg (1210x1610, 207.84K)

Does the uchiha clan man finally fucking work right or is it still ass with a half baked dungeon and bugs

>What is the worst modding community to ever exist
It's Mount&Blade and it isn't even close.

Attached: Mount n Blade modder.png (641x896, 238.04K)

any community with rabid anti piracy trannies.

Skyrim modding will start dying soon with the release of Starfield and TES VI beginning development, we're in the final stretch of its modding life.

Sorry bro the Sims community mogged your game series' cancer before it even existed.

Welfare (you)

this nigga really whining about free shit made for fun by unpaid people right now

Attached: 10458493.jpg (572x572, 61.57K)

I'll assume you're talking about Skyrim modding as a whole, since everyone has moved to SE to mod, which you should've gotten for free.
>zero content released since 2019 (overhauls are not content)
Carved Brink
>all dungeons are draugr dungeons, despite having hundreds of open-source creatures to download and use
Carved Brink
>closed-source community full of faggots who are more concerned with taking mods down than making new ones
Arthmoor is reviled by everyone in the community for a reason, user.
>vanilla orientation and toddyfication of content, leading to hundreds of useless Whiterun overhauls
Todd doesn't like remakes and overhauls, user.
>zero content in the other provinces of Tamriel (compare it to Oblivion and Morrowind, which had content in the other provinces)
Beyond Skyrim Bruma literally exists, user. Same with Beyond Reach, Rigmor of Cyrodiil, Undeath, hell, even the base creation club has shit outside of skyrim.
>100x more player homes than quests, because the Nexus permission system attracts decoration faggots
Quests require actors, houses and items typically don't.
>immersive retards on leddit asking for more vanilla Toddy-like content, and villifying boobs and asses (because they are faggots)
A true man doesn't play games to coom.
>more than 2000 pages of bans because people decided to tweak some mod without "muh permission"
Again, there's a reason why everyone hates Arthmoor.
>utter and complete stagnation of both player base and mod author base, due to retarded british rules
I wouldn't call it stagnant, user.
>monetization of content in Patreon, where soitards pays for bikinis that could be released freely in the Nexus if it wasn't for their retarded permission system
Report those whenever you see them, user. It's against TOS and is your duty as a citizen.

honestly hes right, mount and blade wouldn't be as kino without shit like last days of the third age and gekokujo

It is already dead, there is nothing to download in the Nexus.

If there weren't thousands of bans of mod author's because "muh permission" I would probably not be complaining now.

Reminder that the origins of modding is in open-source and pirating scenes. Not this permission faggotry.

These mods you mentioned are from before 2020. I'm talking about the current scene. Also both Beyond mods are demos.

Vanilla+ is all I use. Todd the god can't be topped. Cope.

Re-read the lore.
All of it.

>These mods you mentioned are from before 2020.
Wow, it's almost as if you said 2019 the first time, and then didn't mention dates on the later asks.
>I'm talking about the current scene.
Sure you were.
>Also both Beyond mods are demos.
Wow, my surprise when that isn't something you mentioned. Two for two. But you're still wrong: Beyond Reach is a full release.

>Quests require actors, houses and items typically don't.

>what is xVASynth

>why isn't this decade-old game that already has billions of mods available not giving me more free amazing mods every single day?!
also tl;dr

he will looks like this when the new tes will be release kek

to be fair, it was partly bethesda's fault after they went full jewish on mods, that and consolenigs stealing content, same goes for steam and how it made modders go full jewish, the only difference being steam eventually decided to kill paid mods. That beign said,Nexus did make a number by pushing EU rules on NSFW related stuff

Everything thing this guy is saying is 100% true. Bannerlord is fucking ASS. It’s and absurd disappointment and anyone who says that even it’s vanilla mode is as good as warband is a chump retard fanboy.

They are all a bunch of entitled cunts. Modders and downloaders alike.

All the talented modders went on over to Morrowind

That is a funny way to say Dawn of War, STALKER and TW.

all morrowind mods these days are shit, same goes to NV modding.