Say hello to your next flavor of the month!

Say hello to your next flavor of the month!

Attached: Untitled.png (609x540, 260.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gu9Cs_95kjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont even know what the fuck this is so go ahead shill, do your job and shill me this game.

>Batterite died for this shit

Attached: 1634527583579.jpg (749x734, 70.92K)

Valheim with vampires.

is this yet another diablo clone

Hello :ChadYes:

it's diablo but with crafting
youtube.com/watch?v=gu9Cs_95kjE

even worse, lmao

I watched like 5 min of this and it looks like every other survival crafting game just with more annoyances like sunlight

Retard

As a PoE player, this combat looks so damn slow and clunky. Why are so many ppl getting this?

I was told this is a game involving
rats

I didn't play Valheim, how is it?

>survival
>crafting

I don't need to read any more to see this game has no future;
shittiest fucking "genre" ever invented with a best-by date shorter than milk due to the inevitable cavemen griefing every goddamn server.

What's wrong with flavor of the month?

>a game with crafting is now valheim
fucking retrd

Good solo
Great with friends

because everyone is simply tired of paying the rmt sites so chris can shove it up the player's ass again

>PoE player complaining about combat
Now I need to see this, it can't possibly be that bad

It's free, who cares.

No one cares about battlerite.

Don’t let any Belmont see this

Let me guess, you think Monster Hunter combat is slow and clunky too?

you did not just compare a generic diablo 3 clone to monster hunter

your brain is slow and clunky.
fucking dumb retard

This doesnt even look fun for survival game

I do

No i like monster hunter, they arent even close to the same game, why even bring MH up?
Exactly, its like moba skillshots and the movement seems really janky. Not even sure if people are moving with WASD or with clicking, i think wasd which which would explain it

These are the guys who murdered Battlerite because it didn't steal the Fortnite audience. Fuck you shitlock I will never not be angry.

Attached: battlerite-central-brawl.jpg (1920x1080, 588.01K)

>survival game with a top down diablo view
>the sun kills you
No thanks. If I want to play this type of survival game I'll just play Conan Exiles.

V Rising is more similar to League of Legends or DotA combat-wise (especially the former, since both are very reliant on skill shots) than it is Diablo 3.
You should at least do the minimum amount of research necessary to pretend you know what you're talking about before typing your dumb thoughts down.
Not an argument.
>No i like monster hunter, they arent even close to the same game, why even bring MH up?
Because both of them are skill-based and methodical, which is often confused as being "slow and clunky".

>moba mobile garbage f2p
the trifecta of cancer killing video games

>30 burgers early access
Wasnt this 4.99

>skill-based
Ah yes, im so skilled at smacking trees to get wood and clicking craft to put up a wall. Im so fucking skilled

you aim every single ability in diablo 3 though what are you talking about

It's not an arpg. It's a wasd cooldown mmo. It looks even worse than it actually is, because the graphics copy arpgs so you assume it's one.

This is like an unholy abomination between their arena and their battle royale mode. It's going to stink and then they're going to drop it in a year or less to start development on their next scam. FUCK STUNLOCK.

hmm you convinced me to buy it, thanks!

how is it free

offscreen clear speed faggots like you ruined PoE by constantly crying for buffs and powercreep
and chris, like the retard that he is, gave it to you

more like flavor of 3 months aint that right femboyzaki fans