Dawn of War thread

He didn't deserve the hate.

Attached: 1653071439157.jpg (512x512, 40.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_gKZLJV_EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dawn of war 2 was just as bad as 3, no questions asked.

I liked dawn of war 2 but it should have more units

nah the campaigns are great

nah DoW2 is shit

I disagree

I hope you learn to have better opinions someday

Dawn of War 2 is a good game but I want Dawn of War - Part 2

Nah the campaign was a big upgrade compared to the story based campaigns of DoW 1

refer to

Reminder that the 252nd Kauravan Conservator Regiment won the Kauravar campaign under the leadership of General Vance Subbs and its the cannon and best ending, DoW3 isn't cannon and Relic are retards that don't know what they are doing,

Why do you dislike dow2

It's not fun

"Dude what if we made a sequel to a base-building RTS that has no base-building?"

Where did the design for Tau commanders in Dark Crusade come from? I always assumed it was some old model like the stealth suits from before I got into the tabletop but I managed to find a 3rd edition Tau codex and they look exactly like they do today. Shadowsun kinda looks the ingame commanders but not quite.

Attached: 1632716424873.png (800x700, 65.19K)

What was your main faction in dow1?For me,the based greenboyz

no it's not, it's a lot better
youtu.be/r_gKZLJV_EY
The limited squads can't be one-hit by super units and are still highly cost effective. Each squad has a designated place that isnt superseded by another, and the "micro" abilities are still useful into the lategame.
Resources are sparse enough that risky agression is punishing, whereas supported attacks with proper flanks can decimate enemy units.

Attached: orkmadmax.jpg (1280x720, 189.12K)

The orks deserved to win.

Tau were introduced in 3rd but I think DoW was made when 5th edition was out. Pretty sure they just took codex crisis suits.

Thousand Sons, Tau if I'm playing Dark Crusade.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 07-26-43 thousand_sons_by_fat_elf_debov3w-fullview jpg (WEBP Image, 1280 × 1805 pixels) — Scaled ([...].png (677x955, 1.09M)

Attached: 1406397674749.jpg (832x526, 164.05K)

Not more than the Guard

I don't think the crisis suit design ever really changed and the XV8's in Dark Crusade look like the normal design too.

Attached: Capture.jpg (799x578, 116.6K)

Imperial Guard, both vanilla and modded