You did Purify your terraria world right Any Forums?

You did Purify your terraria world right Any Forums?

Attached: 4812009 - Dryad Sexualizer Terraria.jpg (1079x444, 124.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/4812009#search=Terraria dryad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*opens TEdit*

Spreading corruption was so fucking retarded why is that in the game.

to upset (you) in particular of course

this, stupid mechanic

no

Attached: terraria.png (1600x620, 648.05K)

because if the corruption was just static it wouldnt be much of a corruption now would it. A dynamic game world shouldn't care about stepping on the players toes or encroaching on their autism base. If you want it gone put in the work

Corrupt jungles when

it's literally called the corruption, why wouldn't it spread?

>put in the work
>spend tens of hours farming money for purifier solution and spray gun
>spend more hours digging trenches and spraying everything clean
>optionally spend EVEN MORE hours for a rod of discord so I don't have to dig everything and put everything back
>mistakenly leave one pixel unclean
>many hours pass
>WHOOPS FAGGOT HALF OF YOUR MAP IS FUCKED AGAIN SORRY DO IT AGAIN
I knew Red is autistic and the matching torch bullshit he added was the dead giveaway. Nah, gonna open TEdit and make the world how I want.

Nah. I build into the sky and make my own floating islands.

100% Hallow

sauce

>corruption reaches the ocean
>corrupted tiles are now just out of reach, forever, because they're not technically in the world, but are still able to keep re-corrupting the sand
Cool fucking game.
Why doesn't the map just wrap around so you have one continuous playing area? Is it because they don't want you to cheese bosses by... running away from them, infinitely?
Like you can already do in a load of different ways?

Attached: blooming with rage.gif (200x226, 112.6K)

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/4812009#search=Terraria dryad

Attached: booba.jpg (125x119, 2.64K)

How does that make it out of reach? you can easily walk on the ocean floor, or just dig underneath it?

It's offscreen, the player can't interact with it.
This is a known issue, too, it's been like this for years. Your only recourse is to wall off the edge of the ocean from top to bottom so that it can't spread, and make sure the wall is thick enough so the corruption doesn't jump.

Oh, that's gay.

Yeah, even if you stand at the complete edge of the screen and just hose like mad with the clentaminator you'll never hit the corrupted tiles.
It's appalling that they've never bothered to fix it, it must be low priority because it doesn't actually break the game, it just makes it worse to play.

paheal
retarded third worlder

I literally don't mind it at all, the only thing that genuinely pisses me off is that when you smash a demon altar there's an incrementing chance that it will generate crimstone/ebonstone
>Each time an altar is destroyed, there is a 2/3 (66.67%) chance that a single random Stone Block in the Cavern layer will be converted to Ebonstone/Crimstone or Pearlstone, facilitating the spread of Underground Hallow or Corruption/Crimson. No block other than the selected one will be converted initially.
this mechanic just fucking pisses me off since you'll always need to destroy half your world to get the last .001% cleaned

why are lazy worthless zoomers too lazy to do a little corruption cleaning? it's not hard

scott pilgrim?