What went right?

what went right?

Attached: tiny-tinas-wonderlands-gives-borderlands-a-fantasy-spin-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 99.66K)

Nothing it's shit

Unironically, who asked for this? I couldn't fucking stand the little rat in BL2, let alone her own fucking game.

Burch was literally too busy to write this game so of course it's a noted improvement

Hi Randy. Kys Randy.

Not much, I assume. It's just another Pre-Sequel situation where it's an under cooked spinoff except now they can't blame it on outsourcing or dickride Handsome Jack to make up for it.

I liked the DnD overworld board complete with gamer snacks and books.

AS a DM I liked some of the sidequests that directly appealed to me or hit a little too close to home.

I liked the Dragonlord's motivation, it made sense.

But other then that it was wholly forgettable. It should've been a 15 dollar DLC for BL3

Clearly nothing, since when I search this game on youtube all the videos are about why people are quitting the game and why the dlc sucks.

>Why the DLC sucks
it already has DLC? I thoroughly enjoyed BL2's Tiny Tina's attack on Dragon Keep, so I thought this game might've been fun.

>bullet sponge
WHO enjoys this

Nothing

I was enjoying it as both a DM and player who has played for years but the game is really half baked. I didn't even grind and I am already max level, only just reached the other side of the ocean. All i did was do the quests in each area. I just know that all that dumb ocean bullshit was over half the game, too. I can't even change my subclass yet even though the game promised I would be able to, I don't want to wait until the content is all dried up to be able to change but it is looking like that will be the case. The mythic rank system seems needlessly complicated.
Gun variety seems very limited for a fucking borderlands game, way too many red text accessories, spells, and melee when you can only equip one. Have serious trouble actually finding 4 guns I actually want to use thst don't overlap each others' utility.
The enemies are sad, too. Really low variety. I feel like Ziggurat 2 is a more exciting and fulfilling fantasy rpg shooter experience.
Havent touched it since reaching level 40.

i remember 2 having a gun element you had to shoot enemies with to make them only bullet sponges instead of mega bullet sponges before you swapped to the gun you actually wanted to kill them with.

It's not a campaign DLC. It's an addon for the Chaos Chamber. Gearbox really thought that would carry the entire game.

when i reviewed this game, the publisher/PR really hassled me because it rated it pretty low. i was told that i became too jaded as a reviewer because i play so many games that i cant be fair anymore.

i responded to the corporate stooge thusly:

"No, I am not jaded, nor have I become too cynical. Tiny Tina's fucking game is a cynical product that treats its players like drooling, knuckle-dragging morons."

i then went on and on how the game treats the player like a retard and how the game doesnt even have the balls of its predecessors by being a T-rated shooter.

2K wont be sending me anything to review ever again.

Attached: 1651036928153.jpg (972x573, 85.25K)

I hated that mechanic

Randy Bitchford's pet ass-slave probably just couldn't figure out why you didn't give it a flat 10/10 when you saw the flashing colors like the other reviewers.
How often do you get shit from the client for giving your honest opinion in a review?

Attached: what is reality.jpg (886x720, 50.28K)

f2p when

full offense but you sound delusional and depressed
makes sense why you're a game reviewer tbqh

I couldn't tell you, Randy, I didn't play it and neither did anyone else.

Drooling knuckle dragger spotted.

>It's an addon for the Chaos Chamber.
I don't know what that is, sounds like another arena mode they always chuck in?

>How often do you get shit from the client for giving your honest opinion in a review?

not often, but it does happen. maybe once a year? the turn around for these PR dogs is quick though and a firm who hates me one day may be cool with me a week later.

i am neither of these. i honestly do reviews because it is fun. there is very little money in it and its just a hobby that sometimes pays off with some cool shit. i have a real job outside of it.

Attached: 1644931222704.png (800x450, 416.65K)

Attached: 1641928457795 (1).png (1196x624, 144.95K)

>liked setting
>liked the gameplay of borderlands
>story is shit as usual
>locked to epic games
alright it might be fin-
>dlc is dogshit
nope there's nothing redeeming borderlands 3 was the real last borderlands game and yet it still requires mods to be enjoyable

It is. It's also the method you unlock this game's version of mayhem levels. The base game starts with twenty and the DLC added another fifteen on top of it.

Where can I read your reviews?

I see, won't be buying then. Thanks user.