Games with soul but garbage gameplay

games with soul but garbage gameplay

Attached: file.png (425x489, 124.9K)

I wanted to like Ni No Kuni but couldn't. I hated it. Awful. As a result I didn't play the sequel either and Level 5 doesn't understand why their company is failing.

1 sucked. 2's gameplay is much better since it feels more like a action rpg title.

Sonic 3D Blast

Miyazaki is poison to japanese art, he normifies and westernizes it to appeal to leftist americans, any art form he touches becomes pozzed, his Ghibli movies are basic bitch anime for people who don't like traditional anime tropes, his "games" are entirely comprised of anti-fun.

Princess mononoke was brilliant, one of the best man vs nature movies I've ever seen and the art design was astounding.

>action rpg
>much better
leave this board

I used to hate action RPGs, as long as you avoid Tales games you should be okay.

The problem is that many publishers insist of keeping with traditional JRPG
>no fast travel
>forces you to grind
>too much encounters
>boss fights is all about spamming potions to stay alive
they are desperate to relive the Dragon Quest NES era

That's my most favorite Ghibli film. Great Taste

holy shit this game fell off quick. The second i got Esther the gameplay took a dive because she's a functional retard that's more likely to run towards the 50ft tall burning monster and hit him for 1 damage with a harp. And you can't even tell her to defend without switching to her until you get another partymember, who also sucks.

reminder that this game has nothing to do with studio ghibli. they borderline plagiarized their style..

bruh the cutscene were made by ghibli and the music was by joe hisaishi

Add the sequel. Fuck those army sections they filtered me

I can guarantee you he doesn't give two shits about Americans

That was the first game I picked up after my mom died because it looked like a fun adventure game to distract myself from the grief with.
I'll never go back and attempt to play it ever again.

Attached: 1628369156618.jpg (1108x902, 341.99K)

Add this too

Attached: 985333CF-DE72-4FEC-BB5C-0BB9446FF281.png (1208x1400, 3.01M)

taking inspiration =/= plagiarizem

It's this a condensed Naruto meme?

Are you retarded? It was literally co-created with Studio Ghibli, and it shows for better and for worse.

>zoomer problems
fucking lol. god damn, why do zoomers have such short attention spans?

Any Monster Hunter game.

Attached: Monster_Hunter_logo.png (376x265, 137.57K)

NNK1 was an awful mix of action and turn-based, though. Clunky real-time menu navigation, incredibly easy to cheese any enemy by running and avoiding its attacks (but it'll be slow as fuck because your AI teammates aren't smart enough to avoid things,) awkward pathing where you'd tell something to attack and it would get stuck on your teammates before it got close enough to so damage, etc. Would have been better as an action RPG or a real turn-based RPG instead of am awkward in-between.