Honeymoon phase ends

>Honeymoon phase ends
>New toy syndrome fades
>Any Forums suddenly hates it
What went so wrong?

Attached: er.png (664x400, 64.45K)

Godzaki WON

Attached: Elden Lord art.jpg (1360x2048, 477.89K)

I KNEEL

No one actually hates the game but there are things that could have been a lot better like the combat and overworld dungeons/catacombs.

>nintendo trannies STILL seething about elden ring

It's a mediocre game and people only gave it a free pass due to Souls starvation.

A few butthurt trolls does not equal all of Any Forums.

You need to get over your Nintendo obsession. I enjoyed Elden Ring buts its pretty overrated. I was promised some next-level open world game. Its literally Dark Souls 4. The world is beautifully realised and very evocative. But you soon realise there's fuck all to do but fight stuff. Its like someone made an open world version of Golden Axe.

Nintendo's BotW is still the King of open world games thats quite frankly fucking astonishing.

Attached: mimic_ashes_for_zanzibart.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

End game sucks

>End game sucks
what are you on about? i fucking love the end game bosses. you could make a case for the consecrated snowfields.

Attached: ngp.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

>You need to get over your Nintendo obsession.
Calling a spade a spade ain't an obsession, ya seething over Elden Ring for 4 months is. Literal cult.

How am I seething? I own multiple systems. Nintendo's open world game was just better. You sound like an unhinged looney at war with imagery "tendies".

>But you soon realise there's fuck all to do but fight stuff.
good. if i wanted faggy minigames i'd play pic related

Attached: warioware.png (421x599, 475.17K)

Some bosses do far too much aoe spam
Also the difference between optimized and unoptimized builds grow exponentially
Mogh for example is either trivial or super hard boss depending on how you fight him and how hard you can abuse his phase change

I liked it. I beat it a bunch of times

Why do you snoy fags always target us tendies? I love elden ring, and my Nintendo. Go cry in the corner and dye your hair faggot.

panicrolling shitters who can't handle new bosses don't speak for Any Forums. yes, the game has flaws, but it's not that bad

>Nintendo's open world game was just better.

Attached: 1631647692355.jpg (467x536, 28.11K)

>I want my open world game to be a monotonous button-masher

Fromsoft should have just made Dark Souls 4.

People that liked it is running out of things to talk about.
People that didn't like it or buy it keep talking shit forever.

>everything that isn't open world is just button mashing
don't be disingenuous.

Attached: 1476132129748.gif (300x228, 1.02M)

>I was promised some next-level open world game.
lol no
They promised Dark Souls but open world and with a horse and that's what we got.

>Open world trash
>Good
Only retards like that garbage

>Dark Souls but open world and with a horse

They should have put that on the box.

I really dont get it. Its the same bland shit for the 6th time but now open world. The design, art, settIng, characters, world, quests, etc are all so generic and boring.

I really truly do not get it.