Mogs your favourite souls game

mogs your favourite souls game

Attached: nioh.jpg (500x741, 565.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/nioh-2-director-talked-about-nioh-3-inspirations-at-momoconline/
twinfinite.net/2021/12/koei-tecmo-2022-tease-new-game/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i play nioh and souls games for completely different reasons lol

Friendly reminder DSP completed everysingle souls game but got filtered at nioh DLC1 and uninstalled i
Nioh is harder than fromsoft games

Attached: 1648613459709.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

Nioh is good and Dark Souls are good, they play wildly different and see no point in comparing them

nioh dlc is harder than most games

DSP got filtered by frigid outskirts

Yes

Attached: 1010.jpg (931x3342, 1.92M)

This game is too long. I thought I was halfway through and found out I'm at the beginning.

It sure doesn't. Nice try though.

i absolutely love nioh
is there any info if there's going to be a nioh 3?

Attached: 1580919822361.jpg (480x360, 18.27K)

and it moggs nioh 2

I love Souls and I love Japan so I was coooming with anticipation for Nioh but the control system is just fucking dumb. I don't think I even got to a boss before losing interest.

Filtered

Fumihiko Yasuda, director: “Let’s see… I feel like we’ve done everything that is usually covered with the Sengoku period, and there’s also the fate of William… Personally, I’m interested in Irish and Celtic mythology and legends, so I do want to make a game about that, and of course, a game about the Three Kingdoms period as well.”
siliconera.com/nioh-2-director-talked-about-nioh-3-inspirations-at-momoconline/

>Team Ninja brand director Fumihiko Yasuda asks fans to look forward to future titles, including the action game set in the Three Kingdom era and another that he is personally directing, that is finally taking shape after years of planning.
twinfinite.net/2021/12/koei-tecmo-2022-tease-new-game/

>the control system is just fucking dumb.
Why? Everything flows together pretty well and you have a lot of options in any given situation.
>I don't think I even got to a boss before losing interest.
the combat is admittedly terrible without skills but the game isn't intended to be played without them. you need to unlock skills before it actually feels good imo.

test

>spam talismans
>summon npc
>3 scampussies

Attached: Screenshot_20220510-010034.jpg (633x760, 80.99K)

>skills
You didn't beat the game

The team did that final fantasy game so it’ll be awhile if at all. Honestly they should do a European inspired one with euro weapons and shit, change it to be a little slower.

>Nioh thread
>Mentions souls game immediately

I hate to excuse phil for anything, but Nioh 1 DLC was made for NG+ characters, not continuous playthroughs. Literally going straight from thousand eyes to DLC1 on DotSam is not the intended route, you're supposed to have at least 150+1 gear in every slot with set bonuses to start with.

>Souls thread
>Everyone shitting and pissing on each other

Why are you like this

Lmao

Nioh 2 is decent, the first Nioh was shovelware

they are practically the same game
you clearly didn't play 1 so I don't know how you can so confidently claim it was shovelware

I got bored of it by the time I got to the burnt village in the first quest. You get an introduction level, then a tutorial, and then a first level with tutorial messages. Why. I felt I was advancing thorough a maze, collecting hundreds of useless items when I found a fat demon that would almost kill me in one blow. I wasn't interested at all in the plot or story. It felt so cheap.