The Best Assassin's Creed Game

The Best Assassin's Creed Game

Attached: ac2015.jpg (600x337, 80.74K)

is ac2

fpbp

Brotherhood > 2 > Origins > Odyssey > Black Flag = Rogue > Revelations > Syndicate > Unity > 3 > Liberations

Attached: 20220520_102559.jpg (714x753, 161.66K)

based. I miss him so much bros

Attached: Ezio_AC2.0.jpg (1200x800, 86.03K)

Based

Attached: 1580131509603.jpg (2560x1440, 384.03K)

1 is the best and always will be.

1 deserves a remake. I loved the concept of having to scout out each new area and target by completing smaller tasks first, but the actual game is way too tedious

OP here, sry wrong picture.

Attached: AC1.jpg (585x821, 85.04K)

test

you're not banned, don't worry

>The Best Assassin's Creed Game
That will be AC2 and Brotherhood.

hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha retard thinks odyssey its assassins creed.. its like saying the elder scrolls mobile its elder scrolls

Not with the worst combat in a series known for bad combat it's not

All AC1fags can do is masturbate over what it could've been. The game itself is outdated as fuck. Even AC2 aged well in comparison.

Unity is the best feeling AC, and the only one that actually makes you feel like an assassin. Shame the story and MC is so shit

Proving that you played all AC games actually proves you don't deserve to have an opinion on them because you're mentally ill. Especially if you finished Odyssey.

>makes you feel like an assassin.
IGN-tier retarded statement. The Assassination missions are great. Everything outside of that is shit.

>Syndicate > Unity
Opinion discarded

I'm not saying I agree with either of you, but at least his reply had value to the thread and some semblance of intelligence. Yours on the other hand... well..
>pic related

Attached: 657567.jpg (600x1152, 60.04K)

Ac2>brotherhood>origins>unity>valhalla>>> powergap>>>>>shit>odyssey

>It’s retarded to say it plays well as an assassin game
>the best part we’re the assassination missions
Do most combinations time saving phrases make you seethe? Be more of an NPC, please.

>MAKES YOU FEEEEEEL LIKE AN ASSASSIN
>BE MORE OF AN NPC PLEASE
Look in the mirror homosex

He's dead, user. Let him rest.