*skruah*

*skruah*
*DEE do DEE do*

Sam, we have an unusual delivery for you. We need you to make sure that this thread makes it to page 10 and gets 'archived'. Once the 'archive' is in place make sure to link Any Forums to the chiral network with your Q-pid. There are several 'uuoohh' posters requesting some... unusual services from our chiral printers. The information from Any Forums will also help us understand more of the pre-stranding world, so make sure that they join the UCA by any means necessary.

Be careful on your way to page 10 Sam, there are 'Redditors' browsing the board, who like to 'shitpost' and derail threads so they get '404'd' instead of 'archived'. These nameless faceless freaks live for nothing more than to ruin other peoples days. The '404's' come from people just as vile, 'Jannies' who are known to delete threads that don't cater to their personal taste. Luckily we predicted the time they usually fall asleep, so you should be OK, but as you know you won't be connected to the chiral network until you reach page 10 so we can't scan for them and there's no telling if one will be 'lurking' the board. Your DOOMS won't help detect them either, so if you run into them, keep your distance Sam. Just like BT's they tend to blow up and destroy everything around them. Can you believe the 'Jannies' do it for free? Worse than MULES in my opinion, at least MULES don't destroy the cargo they steal. Keep an eye out for 'Based' posters, they'll help bump the thread and give you a higher porter rating when you make it to page 10. Good luck Sam, BRIDGES and the UCA are counting on you.

Attached: Die-Hardman_trailer_introduction.jpg (3840x2160, 480.5K)

>makes your delivery for you

Attached: sample_04e04842bae8193659e923e033708aab.jpg (850x1368, 386.09K)

Attached: 1652052444189.jpg (1080x1105, 376.35K)

fish catchman

Sam Boomer Bridges

Attached: Post Credit Gameplay.jpg (1876x1200, 180.2K)

park rangerman askingforpermit to fish here

One gripe I have with the game is that there are canonically fishies in the rivers but you can't actually see them for fish for them

Attached: carrying gamer girl pee to my man cave.jpg (1024x581, 124.4K)

How do fish survive in the timefall runoff? Even snow is dangerous.

maybe DS2 you can do some catching and fishie delivery

From the Wiki:
"The time acceleration effect only happens the first time the timefall hits an object, and becomes normal safe water afterwards. Additionally, it will only affect what it comes into direct contact with: for instance, if part of a person's body comes into contact with timefall, only that part will be aged"

My headcanon is that the EE is making timefall as the first wave of extinction

Attached: ee.jpg (1266x688, 233.56K)

>ESL schizo claims for years the game flopped
>Sequel leaked by Reedus
How fucking mad at anti GODjima retards right now?
On a scale of Cool cucumber to Rage pig Ralph?

Attached: 1652977512898.jpg (615x439, 43.48K)

>can't see fish

Attached: yt9roftq6vb51.jpg (843x1080, 132.08K)

God I really hope the rumors of DS2 are true

Attached: xsmd7ejygh151.jpg (960x540, 42.21K)

I think a lot of the hate came from 2 sources:
1.) Reviewers who only played for 30 minutes before giving up and giving it a low score
2.) E-Celebs who can't handle anything more complicated than CoD and Mario games giving the game shit

Now-a-days nobody trusts "game reviewers" and even e-celebs Dunkey went back to play again after getting a mountain of shit from people who actually played the game

Attached: DeathStrandinggoesbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (2925x1548, 537.36K)

*skruah*
*WA woo WI WA woo*

Sam, we added a cool new feature to your Cuff Links, now you can tell which 'anons' responded directly to you in a 'thread'. Whenever someone replies, you'll see a '(you)' next to the post, pretty sweet huh? I heard that 'mommy' posting is pretty popular on Any Forums and, well, since I am Mama I think I might be pretty popular over there too. I'll be keeping an eye out for the replies you and I get from these 'anons', but I won't be able to until you link up the Q-pid and get an 'archive'. Good luck Sam, we're all counting on you!

Attached: j3o0m60y4mi51.jpg (1280x720, 96.29K)

Attached: bruv.gif (249x172, 469.59K)

DS has the best mo-cap in the entire fucking industry. How the fuck is some crazy Japanese dude in a small studio out-preform multi-billion dollar companies

Attached: Margaret_Qualley.png (662x888, 867.5K)

>Playing the Directors Cut

Attached: goodbye brand deal.jpg (1200x800, 83.23K)

oh shit I dropped it my bad

>How the fuck is some crazy Japanese dude in a small studio out-preform multi-billion dollar companies
Passion

>about to eat shit
>catch yourself
>BB starts laughing
>BB gives you a like

Attached: 1649946835075.png (637x753, 434.69K)

Makes me excited for the Silent Hill game, the mini glimpses of horror in this game is top tier

Attached: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT_20220507203840.jpg (3840x2160, 213.15K)