Oersted
youtu.be/1G-2ETg1pC0
No Cube and Masaru for some reason.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 58.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SSxdxgdloQE
youtu.be/WoNj1DlfL4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, to archive maximum mecha level for Akira, they actually made a vocal version of his mecha song
youtu.be/SSxdxgdloQE

Game has nothing Any Forums can shitpost about so is ignored.

Any Forums Sings Go! Go! Buriki Daioh

Should I wait for this or play the original now?

Attached: 1632789290000.jpg (750x823, 58.03K)

I still don't know why they decided to just spoil Oersted and the existence of the medieval chapter back when it was first announced.

Wait, the original hasn't age well gameplay wise. Remake has shitloads of QoL improvements.

For fuck sake user, they are spoilering THAT and THAT is what matters, even the new teailer hides it very well.

It'll be a while still until July 22, so i'd say try the original at least. Don't be ashamed to use a guide in the ninja chapter.

*Aren't spoilering...
Fuck typos.

You will seethe playing the og because some chapters are a pain to play if you don't have a guide to prepare.

>July 22
>One week before Xbc3
Goddammit, why they didn't change the date? LAL is gonna get its sales cannibalize by Xbc3.
>Inb4 they aren't alike
Both are RPGs!

>just noticed that each trailer has a specific letter from the title in the 'A' spot before moving to it's proper place

I'm not going to buy XBC3. The first two XBC are some of the most tedious games I've ever played and my autism doesn't allow me to avoid side content.

>One week before Xbc3
Nobody cares about Xenoblade. Not even Nintendo.

HD-2D managed to garner enough good will with Octopath and Triangle Strategy that this game will reach 1 mil in less than 2 months, it's safe. Anyone who's interested but want to buy Xeno3 first will probably get this in the next month.

The wild west chapter is voiced so damn nicely in english.

Kinda fitting.

Fuck, this is really shaping up to be great.

>Flow has CGI and vocals
Cool, but that's all meaningless if Akira's stats and his chapter's game design hasn't been fixed yet.

Honestly I'd wait.
There some stories with extremely obtuse progress and translation is less than serviceable progressing without a guide was a giant pain. Hopefully they fix that. And the combat just plain awful. its a blight on otherwise pretty interesting game. It looks like strategy game, it doesn't play like one. Positioning didn't matter at all. Unless they dramatically overhaul the combat. I can't really recommend it.

I heard they're changing some stuff, like making the Ninja Chapter rely less on bullshit you need to know about in advance.

Which are?

Kageyama is slowly transforming into Ichiro Mizuki.

These guys just don't give a shit about spoiling everything right? Bosses, companion characters, even the final chapter, way to ruin the intended experience from the original.

That being said, the game looks pretty based, I can't wait to play it again.

A radar to make Ninja chapter less bullshit, you can see if your enemies are weak to the move you are about use (this existed in the original but it wasn't show),

Here is the complete Livestream
youtu.be/WoNj1DlfL4Q
Near to the end there is some gameplay but the guy playing suck ass.

Never played the og so hopefully they don't fuck up the localization, you can never be sure on [current year].

>Bosses, companion characters, even the final chapter, way to ruin the intended experience from the original.
I can agree with you on most of this, but you'll notice that my boy Orobo didn't even get a mention in the trailer. In fact, out of every piece of media I've seen so far for the remake, he's been the most secretive part of the game for some ungodly reason. I guess they're trying to hold in some soul by keeping Ninja as obtuse as possible for the new lads.

this music dude ima guess this is the definitive version now?