Tabletop Simulator

There was a thread about TTS yesterday that had a lot of anons interested in playing some board games, with lots of recommendations.
Since it's the weekend, let's actually fucking play some! Tabletop fucking Any Forumseekend thread

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 74.93K)

>want to make board game on tts
>realize nobody would bother to play it
why even live

What is it about?

this my mod list no bully pls

Attached: Capture.jpg (1346x888, 186.97K)

that didnt stop me
go for it user

cant be worse than mine

Attached: New graphics.png (788x933, 970.87K)

Anyone plays this in VR? It's in the list of games I want to try once I get mine

That's a pretty good fucking list, user. What's your favorite?

Root.

Attached: 1652921042673.png (1129x975, 180.74K)

Eldritch Horror
Root
Arkham LCG
Key to the Kingdom

I also have hero quest no idea why it isn't on the mod list

I'll be home later today but I'm down to play some games as long as they are not overly complex.

I've heard it fucking sucks, I think the devs stopped working on it ages ago.

Is this a copy of Galaxy Trucker but with robots?

Talisman is the greatest board game of all time. It just sucks that games last way too long.

What's so great about Root? I've only seen pictures of it but people seem to really like it.

Should try making the thread later, OP it's barely noon in the US.
Root is an assymetric war game with cute critters. What's so good about it is the diverse factions, the diplomacy, the versatility of the components (cards being used for multiple purposes) and how its rules are so well conatructed. Hopefully someone will host it, would be fun to play with anons.

The non-TTS digital version is just christ how long.

Me and my friend have never played any board games and for some reason I have this game and 3 copies in my steam inventory, I guess I got a 4-pack on a sale for some reason.
Any simple and short games for people like us with absolutely zero experience?

>Carcassonne
>Catan
>Love Letter
>Ricochet Robots
>7Wonders

Try "No Thanks!", Spyfall, Codenames or Chinatown. You can learn them in a minute, they are over in 20, and leave you wanting to play more.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Attached: 1622971457069.png (712x900, 809.68K)

yep but instead of cards happening to you
you fight against other players like in battletech

Patrician taste
But I'd go crazy using TTS for lcg's
OCTGN hotkeys make it so much easier

Attached: 1637566612646.png (1920x1040, 2.48M)

My mod list is a mess from stealing game pieces for my prototype

Attached: 1638096729871.png (991x337, 406.02K)

You better had reuploaded the stolen components to your own cloud. If the maker of any one of those decides to delete their shit, the stuff goes with it. Looking at that Viticulture one specifically.

ah didn't even think abut that, but luckily I already had
And I went and checked -- "Upload All Loaded Files (to the Cloud)" will replace both local directory links and any weblinks w/ the cloud uploads. Figured they'd be lazy and only do the former so that's a nice surprise - didn't even cross my mind.

I’ll only be interested if we play DnD or something or a miniature/battle game.