Are Resident Evil 5 & 6 even worth playing? They seem so boring

Are Resident Evil 5 & 6 even worth playing? They seem so boring

Attached: NGPtdnXRyC6OryazkwCTBfZK.jpg (1440x810, 225.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fc2pBOm-HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_EZQ59FNhoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you've friend

/Thread

i dont have any

Yes. Stop listening to e-celebs who parrot other e-celebs and just play them for yourself.

im playing 5 atm and it runs like garbage on pc, even with the mods, when you alt tab it crashes, my controller keeps disconnecting, idk if i can finish it

If you like re4 gameplay re5 is fun as hell, even solo imo. Re6 has some major issues but the actual gameplay is fun. If you enjoy mercs then both are worth your time.

Resident Evil 6 is the best TPS

5 is great with a friend

6 is shit however you play it

T. Went through both with a buddy. We did 6 first and 5 felt like the sequel.

Play them with a friend if possible. If you can't, 5's definitely fun solo. 6 I'm not a huge fan of solo.

This. Don't bother with either if you're gonna play alone, they're hot garbage.

One of the things I liked about 6 was seeing the crazy shit that would happen during the panic of an outbreak. In most of the other games, you always get there after everything has gone to shit.

5 is the same as 4 but you get to blast niggers instead of spaniards

5 no, 6 can be fun

5 with a friend, yes. 6, no.

This but the opposite

Just play them for yourself and stop going off of other peoples opinions. The games have been out for years and don't cost that much anymore (or you can also go the pirate route).

youtube.com/watch?v=1fc2pBOm-HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_EZQ59FNhoc

Attached: Resident-evil-5-gold-edition-desperate-escape-new-moves-2.jpg (1280x720, 77.16K)

R5 is okey if you have a friend. The AI is trash and dies a lot.

R6 is fine solo and can be fun if you enjoy the gameplay though some of the campaigns are boring trash (I hate Chris's and didn't like Jakes).

5 is how to build a friendship
6 is how to destroy said friendship

If you don't mind them basically dropping the adventure part of "action-adventure" and are entertained by doing literally anything with friends then they're worth trying. Personally, I dislike both games but can at least respect 6's ambition. 5 is very content to be microwaved 4 with more enemies and I couldn't care less about that.

Wow, thanks retard

not him but try not having such shit taste.

Re5 is aged like shit and is super racist
Re6 was always shit

I know this is a shitpost but can you actually think of a convincing argument for how re5 is racist